1. Do you think Edward is really jealous or is he just concerned that the wolves are dangerous?
Both. But not so much jealousy because he should know how much Bella loves him. The werewolves are dangerous. Because he knows what losing Bella is like, now he's more protective of her.
2. Why do you think Bella is so insistent on seeing Jacob? Is it guilt or could it be something more?
I honestly don't get it. Jacob annoys me. Until I read Breaking Dawn, I hated him. I just wanted Bella to leave him alone and let him get on with his life. It just made everything more difficult later. She did feel guilty, and Jake works that to his advantage. They are friends though, and she feels like she has to comfort him because he's all depressed. It is something more too, grawr, I really wish it wasn't. She's in denial about that part, though.
3. Why do you think Alice is not bothered by Bella’s outrage at being held hostage?
Alice is having too much fun with her sleepover to care if Bella is annoyed or not. I'm sure she expected Bella to act that way, Bella is very predictable. And, like she says, the werewolves are dangerous, and Bella doesn't understand that.
4. If you were Alice, would you have done what she did in exchange for the car?
I love sleepovers, and I can be like Alice, so yeah, probably. Plus that car is awesome.
5. If you were Bella, would you be angry about the bed? Why?
Not really. It doesn't make sense how Bella doesn't let Edward give her stuff. I wouldn't want loads of gifts either, but he has lots of money and wants to buy her presents.....what's the big deal? I think I would just laugh at the bed and roll my eyes. I'd probably would sleep on the bed, although I have a futon in my room, and I sleep on it occasionally and it's pretty comfortable...
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa