Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #2

Post by Edward_Addict »

OMJ Kristiner is the message that's unread the one I asked you to send??? If so, that's just craziness! And completely pointless now since the show in question was tonight. Stinkin' Ben Graupner! :x
Oh and Jackson's lips in those pictures are totally the reason why I posted the giant versions, instead of the smaller ones. Too beautiful for words...

Mizzou, I totally watch TMZ just to see if they spot Twilight stars, especially Jackson and Rob. The day Jackson is finally on there, I think I will scream loud enough to wake my entire apartment complex. No joke.

Sarah, we just talked not THAT long ago and I miss my brain-mate already! :(

Ok all, so there was a situation over on the Rob thread about trying to find American actors who look sexy while smoking, and I of course had to post pics of our beloved Jackson. But while I was doing so, I noticed that jackson-rathbone.com now has a bunch of ads all over their page. This is new, right? Cuz I don't remember seeing that before. Either way, it totally ruins the overall effect of the site.
Have a looksy.
Image Image
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

tali: did you just send me chapter 7?? OMJR!!! you stil online? i'm re-reading everything
and yeah, ben a jealous freak..

mandy and sarah:well i miss you guts already, i miss our random chats.. :(

nice pics.. with that hair and lips!!! gah! i would like to kiss him.. (well who doesn't?)

btw, anyone in canada, 100 monkeys wants to have a gig there and they don't know anyone..
and check out the 100 monkeys blog jackson just posted there.
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I'm so excited!
I just found out that Jackson will be at Twicon this summer in Dallas!
Even better, I may get to personally meet him. :oops:

byw nice Jackson pics, you guys. ;)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Mandy - Yes, the very same message you asked me to send still sits in the Unread position.
And now it's completely pointless. Also, I don't remember ads being on the Jackson site, but
then again I don't really pay attention to things the way I should. Haha.

Kimmy - I read Jackson's blog. If I lived in Canada I'd do everything I could to help.
I suppose I could look up night clubs and just call a bunch of random ones asking them
to have 100 Monkeys play there. Lol. Did you read his poems? *sigh* He's so insightful.

Like I said on the Rob thread, it kills me to know that a Twilighter will be 4 hours away.
What if it were Jackson? OMJ. Ahhh I don't wanna think about it. Too painful. I mean I
know he probably isn't one of the people doing it, but a girl can dream, right?
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

yes.. jackson's poems.. he must be really bored in vancouver.
well.. i really love it!! woooootttt!!!!

ben is starting to grow on me. gah, they don't have any gigs so he must find time to respond to fanmails.. gah, if only jackson loves computers, i know he'd love to answer the mails.. *sigh*
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

Edward_Addict wrote:OMJ Kristiner is the message that's unread the one I asked you to send??? If so, that's just craziness! And completely pointless now since the show in question was tonight. Stinkin' Ben Graupner! :x
Oh and Jackson's lips in those pictures are totally the reason why I posted the giant versions, instead of the smaller ones. Too beautiful for words...

Mizzou, I totally watch TMZ just to see if they spot Twilight stars, especially Jackson and Rob. The day Jackson is finally on there, I think I will scream loud enough to wake my entire apartment complex. No joke.

Sarah, we just talked not THAT long ago and I miss my brain-mate already! :(

Ok all, so there was a situation over on the Rob thread about trying to find American actors who look sexy while smoking, and I of course had to post pics of our beloved Jackson. But while I was doing so, I noticed that jackson-rathbone.com now has a bunch of ads all over their page. This is new, right? Cuz I don't remember seeing that before. Either way, it totally ruins the overall effect of the site.
Have a looksy.
lol i watch TMZ just for that reason as well. I thought they would surely be on there coming and going to vancouver so often from LAX (i presume). it seems like they get a bunch of people i could care less about...octomom, and not people i do...jackson, haha.

so close to the dvd...i caaaan't wait :D...i'm dling it from iTunes at 12 and then buying the blu-ray edition from target tomorrow.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Mizzou, I'm so gonna buy my blu ray copy at Target too! :D I'll try to go early in case they run out quickly, but I doubt that will happen with the blu ray versions. Maybe the regular DVDs will sell out. I'm so excited to see if the special features will be different from the regular version. I hope so.

Yeah I watched TMZ a lot more once the cast started popping up in Vancouver. I've been really hoping to see them at the airport too. But noooo, instead they gotta show stupid people like Billy Bob Thornton at the airport. Puh-lease.
Maybe once filming has officially started Harvey Levin will get smart enough to send someone up to Vancouver.
Image Image
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

Edward_Addict wrote:Mizzou, I'm so gonna buy my blu ray copy at Target too! :D I'll try to go early in case they run out quickly, but I doubt that will happen with the blu ray versions. Maybe the regular DVDs will sell out. I'm so excited to see if the special features will be different from the regular version. I hope so.

Yeah I watched TMZ a lot more once the cast started popping up in Vancouver. I've been really hoping to see them at the airport too. But noooo, instead they gotta show stupid people like Billy Bob Thornton at the airport. Puh-lease.
Maybe once filming has officially started Harvey Levin will get smart enough to send someone up to Vancouver.
haha we can only hope. and hopefully it'll be good press and not all of them sitting there making fun of them. but that would be hard to do with jackson, everyone likes him...it'd be funny to see if they asked him some off the wall questions and see how he answered.

yeah i don't think the blu-ray versions will sell out. i've never watched a movie on blu-ray before...i've a ps3, so i figured i'd try it out with twilight :D
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

Okay, the wife disappeared, but the wife has now returned. (I wish I really was the wife, haha.) So, I missed a lot! Thanks to everyone who posted pictures--I've seen the one with the cig before and thought it was hot. There's another one in that same album that looks like someone said, "Hey Jackson!" and took a pic while he was peeing in the river! :lol:

Re: the fire thing, I also think he was at Interlochen at that time and nowhere in Texas. Also, I know someone who did the same thing with lighter fluid--it was the idea of the kid who got burned, he thought it would be cool to set his back on fire--at their work and they all got fired but the kid was OK--he just got a little singed--serves him right! :x

Oh, and yesterday was my birthday--I'm now 24! The same age as Jackson! Yay me! :D
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
AUSTRALIA HAS TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH TO GET TWILIGHT!! That's another 32 days I have to wait. :evil:
I'm so cut. :cry:

Oh, wife. Happy Birthday! :D I'm fair jealous of your age.

Kimmy, I like Ben too. I just like paying him out 'cause he's a total tool. A likeable one, though.
And if only Jackson would get on a computer. *sigh* But he prefers to write letters. And personally, I'd much prefer to recieve a hand-written letter than a generic E-mail. 8-) I always write letters and post them to my friends, so I would be quite fine with that. ;)

Kristina, I can't believe they haven't read it. =/ Maybe they got a lot of messages that day and it just got pushed farther and farther back?
Or maybe Ben deleted it in one of his jealous deletion rampages. Haha.

And question.. What exactly is TMZ?