How Did You Choose Your Screen Name?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: How Did You Choose Your Screen Name?

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Yay Gypsies!
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

pennybug is the nickname my older brothers gave me when I was younger and I like to use it for different things like this.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
jesscaa
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by jesscaa »

hah well my name is obviously Jessica so I put it basically with a few tweeking modifications to it hah I guess I could've been a tad more creative.
Jasper's Confederate Army-Delilah Devon. Recovering patient at Carlisle's Medical Center. Sarah is my Twi-twin!
celeste24601
Settled in Forks

Post by celeste24601 »

Celeste is my middle name and 24601 is Jean Val Jean's prison number in Les Miserable which is my second favorite novel of all time.
annabelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by annabelle »

jackson rathbone
Rosalie’s been through a lot: losing her heartbeat, losing her faith in mankind, losing herself... but then she met Emmett and fell for him—the boy who gave her back her life.
fanfic: Blame The Beauty
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Mine is simple .. I like Jasper, and I thought the name Jasper would already be taken, so I added a dash. Maybe I can come up with the dash meaning something symbolic.

Dashing Jasper? :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

My screen name probably doesn't make sense to most of you when you see it. It's actually the name of train journey in Norway, and it goes to my hometown. I made a life altering decision when I got on that train once and left my hometown, so it sort of means something to me.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

tpam, that's kinda cool
i really want to go to norway, my aunt lives there and i've been once, but i was so small that i can't remember it, so i really want to go again.

mine is the name is a song by the verve that reminds me of jasper, so i stuck some underscores in there and there you go
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

You should take a trip to Norway. I see you're in England, so it's not far at least. And Norway is quite beautiful. Especially in the summer. I live all the way in the south.
I want to go to England too. I've been to London once, and I want to go again. Plus my best friend from my school days (I've known her for more than 15 years) lives in England. I saw her for the first time in 3 years this Christmas, and I don't want it to take that long again.
I like your screen name, by the way :)
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Lirpa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Lirpa »

Mine, was a nickname that was given to me in Jr. High. The person who gave it to me walked up and said "Hi! Lirpa" and I was like "What did you just call me?" He then said it was my name backwards. It stuck and I use it for everything, I even answer to it. My mom still calls me Lirpa to this day. Jr. High was a long time ago btw.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
"Because only a vampire can love you forever."