Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
coli narago
Settled in Forks

Re: J. Jenks and Max

Post by coli narago »

Hilarious! :lol: i love how Max was hitting on Bella. Then he found out she was married and he was do disapointed. It was just so hilariously funny! gotta love it. Then, every time that Bella mentioned jasper j would just freak out. :o i wonder how easily the scars on Jasper are seen to human eyes? Did that have anything to do with his absolute fear of him? it was just such a hilarious scene. If he was scared of jasper, then i wonder how scared of Emmett he would be. :o His build is a little intimidating in the first place, then there's the fact that he's a Cullen. I'm sure if he tried, Emmett could pull off just absolutely-jump-out-of-your-socks-sweating-bullets-freaky. He could pull of looking like the shady type. 8-) Overall an awesome set of characters. :D
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

I just thought that it was hilarious that any time Jasper was mentioned J. would just start to sweat and get so nervous. I found it quite comical.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hilarious! Basically J and Max were comic relief of BD. They made me smile every time Bella mentioned Jasper, but they were also critical in the plot. If Bella hadn't gone to J and Max, Renesmee wouldn't have a back-up plan to escape the Volturi which could end in death of everyone. Thanks to Alice's quick-thinking, these characters were mentioned.
The whole conversation where Max was asking Bella what type of criminal she was made me lol. :D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

even though they were very small characters I loved them and found them hilarious. especially Max's reaction to Bella and he was very disappointed that she was married was great. and of course J freaking out at the sound of the Cullen name and Jasper. they are both very shady characters I was surprised at how easily J just did what Bella asked w/out any questions because there was $$$$ involved. but it was good for the storyline & there's probably really lawyers/characters like that in the world.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
ShortStuff_<3
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShortStuff_<3 »

Because of the light he is cast in, as the "good guy" helping bella, we don't really seem to get the idea that what he is doing is ILLEGAL. I reckon this makes him one of those money-hungry guys. And the because of all the iffy stuff the Cullens do, we don't really comdemn him for this. He's an OK guy, if a little paranoid/panic-attak-ish. [sweating bulletsss]
Dear Jacob, I WIN. Sincerely, Edward.
[i'm.betting.on.ALICE] :D
>>> ADRENALINEE RUSSSHHH <<<
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Max is hillarious! :lol:
ImageImageImage