Blue October

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Blue October

Post by Pel »

A place to discuss the band Blue October
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Blue October

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

and yet another first post... that's what I get for being on here so quick!
Justin. Is. Awesome. and really funny! I saw him at the BD concert, and he made everyone laugh! He;s really good singing live and acoustic too!
As for Blue October itself, its a good band. I need to get their CD again, before the new one comes out. :D
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Post by Pel »

I am now a total Blue October fan! The last time I responded to a live performance the way I did Justin's in New York was when I saw Bono live back in the Live Aid days.
Wolf Boy
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Wolf Boy »

I agree, i 'm now a huge blue October fan, I did not start listening to them until after I read breaking dawn, and stephanie mentioned how when she heard "congratulations" she pictured teh wedding scene with Jake and bells, and that part was so sad to me, That I was like I have to hear that song, well that song made me feel so much it was crazy, listening to it , I kept re-playing the wedding scene of them two in my head, and I was like they are not real , quit getting so emotional about these made of up charcters. But now I can't stop listening to blue October and i also keep re-playing on you tube the " my Never song" it kills me a well, Its like jake is my best freind or soemthing and I keep feeling so bad for him, Its been really bizarre, its crazy how much these book affect your life even when you stop reading. I have never experinced that before, so its all really bizarre to me. but yeah Blue october rock.
I will Always be waiting in the wings
simplymortal314
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by simplymortal314 »

I've been a fan for awhile now. It only seems that they are getting better and better with each song. Like Stephenie, the first song I heard by them was Hate Me, after that it was just amazing. My favorite would have to be between Calling you and Sound of Pulling Heaven Down.
Manifest plainness, Embrace simplicity, Reduce selfishness, Have few desires.
~Lao Tzu
Need something to do?
read. blog. watch.
EvenFreaksNeedLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by EvenFreaksNeedLove »

I really like them. When I first heard them I was like... meh... his voice is kinda strange...

Haha but yeah now I really like them. Justin is so awesome. He kinda looks like a skunk. A huggable skunk. Awww. Yeah I think I'm gunna go buy an album some time cuz they're really awesome. YAY :D
What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything I have.
JB<3
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

My favourite songs by them is My Never and Hate Me.
I saw Justin perform them at the live podcast concert with Stephenie.
The first time I heard them. It was so sad. I actually cried.
Reminds me very much of Jacob and Edward.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
Wish.I.may
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Wish.I.may »

I had heard into the Ocean before of course, but then I saw the concert series in Chicago, and I'm starting to get hooked. I love Overweight.
formally, Ostentatious6277
Scarlet
Settled in Forks

Post by Scarlet »

I love Blue October. The first song I heard by them was indeed Hate Me, but my favorite by far is Calling You. I also really like Into the Ocean.
*formerly Drop In The Ocean*
by *cullens & converse @ Vesperarium
simplymortal314
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by simplymortal314 »

Into the ocean is great.
That is my favorite nusic video from them.
Manifest plainness, Embrace simplicity, Reduce selfishness, Have few desires.
~Lao Tzu
Need something to do?
read. blog. watch.