Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Rachelle LeFevere as Victoria

Post by mandyb7 »

Rachelle will be on Much On Demand on Monday.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Ah! I got to meet her yesterday!! Its SO exciting!! She is so nice and very appreciative. I stood in line for about 6 hours, but it was totally worth it. She signed my dvd and my movie companion. :D
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

urcoolcarrie wrote:Ah! I got to meet her yesterday!! Its SO exciting!! She is so nice and very appreciative. I stood in line for about 6 hours, but it was totally worth it. She signed my dvd and my movie companion. :D

You're awesome!! She really seems like a genuinely nice person. Like, in interviews and stuff she is all happy and nice but then a couple of the other ones (who I will not know but I am sure you know) are all bland and stuff..acting like it is more of a chore to be there doing press stuff.

I just want to meet her so I can be like, "Yeah. I remember when you were on Big Wolf on Campus!! So you already have a lot of experience with vampires and stuff!!" Like the dork that I am.. :lol:
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^She is definitely one of the nicest people I have ever met. She was ALWAYS smiling and willing to talk to everyone personally, even for just a minute. She stayed at the walmart until EVERYONE had their stuff signed, which ended up being until after 2am. She seemed very happy to be there.
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

She always seems to have a really positive attitude to all the media and press. Like most of the twilight cast have sort of gotten to the stage that they will just smile tiredly at the cameras, and rightly so in my opinion, id be wrecked too!!! but then you always have rachelle beaming at them! I suppose in fairness to the others, they would be getting a lot more attention then her, but even so... she just comes off as a really friendly, laid back, chilled, optimistic kind of person.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

SO SAD she isn't going to be in Eclipse! :(
I really wanted to see her attack!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

debussygirl wrote:SO SAD she isn't going to be in Eclipse! :(
I really wanted to see her attack!
you have NO CLUE how angry and sad I am right now because of that. She's AMAZING, not only as an actress but as a person. Summit, that was an EPIC FAIL. I don't know anything about the filming business, but wouldn't it be acceptable to believe that if Summit really wanted and needed her in, they would find a way to make scheduling work? I mean, they did it with Cam for Twilight and HIS next film, so why can't they do it with Rachelle?

Anyway, I'll stop my rant. I'm just really surprised, confused, angry, and sad right now. i was very much looking forward to seeing Rachelle in the three movies. Whatever. I'm just going to hope that Bryce Dallas does a good job, although I don't think she will ever match what Rachelle has done.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Why are you guys automatically blaming Summit? She probably got an offer to be in another movie and make more money. I really liked Bryce Howard in Terminator, everyone should give her a chance. Rachelle was in Twilight in all of three scenes with two lines and how many possible scenes in NM? I doubt this is going to make or break the movie.

And really, my image of Victoria was way closer to her than Rachelle. Check out the red hair:
http://usera.imagecave.com/freehosting/ ... 164196.jpg
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Well, part of my thing is that I HATE when actors change, even if the actor wasn't good (but Rachelle WAS good). It just makes everything so inconsistent.
And I do not blame Summit, just stupid timing.
I am going to give Bryce a chance, but I don't like the switching actors thing
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

Uh...yeah. This annoys me. I like Rachelle! And I hate the switching actors thing. Hate. Hate. Hate. Inconsistency = :roll: .
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.