Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una
The Fox and the Hound. :[ When the lady leaves Todd in the forest... I always cry. Every time.
List, Gnat ♥
- Gone Fishing with Harry
- Posts: 4875
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:00 pm
- Location: Australia, looking for my Joker! <3
BellsEdwardalways wrote:midnigh_sun: I cried at that part of Click too. It really is sad.
Okay so movies that have made or make me cry:
A Walk to Remember
Life is Beautiful (good movie but definite sad parts)
Well, I think that's all I can think of at the moment. I am sure there are others but I am just not recalling them at the moment. I am actually trying to think of a movie that has made me bawl as much as the book New Moon and I am coming up short. Oh well.
YAY! I'm not the only one!
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCDTeam Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
- Eating Spaghetti with Billy
- Posts: 3381
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:57 pm
- Location: Here, there, and everywhere in between.
anndd.. pochahontis 1 and 2.. and The Lion King..
stupid old cartoon disney movies gets me every time
^ by ForJazz"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
- Resisting Temptation With Carlisle
- Posts: 2723
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 am
- Location: New Zealand
Well. This is the first movie that ever made me cry in 10 years! So I obviously remember it!
It's called "Whale Rider"
And then I find The Notebook sad, but I haven't cried.
I've cried watching "King Kong"
"The Lion King"
- I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
- Posts: 359
- Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm
- Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast
Marley and Me. I can't think of a movie that made me cry as hard as that movie. Its so sad, and it reminds me of my dogs.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
- Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
- Posts: 2046
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:21 pm
- Location: In a house with Emmett... Oops. House gone. :)
urcoolcarrie wrote:Marley and Me. I can't think of a movie that made me cry as hard as that movie. Its so sad, and it reminds me of my dogs.
I watched that last night and i cried sooo hard that is probably they saddest movie ever
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
- Wrestling With Emmett
- Posts: 2563
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:52 pm
- Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester
when i was little i cried watching the lion king
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
- Being Tortured by Jane
- Posts: 11483
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:20 pm
- Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE
BellsEdwardalways wrote:Life is Beautiful (good movie but definite sad parts)
I completely agree with this statement. A must-see, but it's really, really sad at the end. I mean, it's about the Holocaust, how could it be anything but sad?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~TetrarchNeed something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
- Joining the Hunt for Enemies
- Posts: 6978
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
- Location: preparing for next winter
Return to Lights, Camera, Action...5,6,7,8
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests