EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by brunetterebel010 »

EXCITEMENT! I didn't think I was going to get Twilight on DVD until my birthday (May 2-I call Emmett by the way!) but my Mommy felt sorry for me because I feel like crap and she went and got it for me. Watching it now! Super happy! *does super happy I just got Twilight on DVD dance, although dancing is somewhat hindered by effects of pain killer*

Okay so no new questions, so...

Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Ok, I know I have a bazillion posts to count, but I must tell you all of my good news!

Story time!! *snags story hat*

So, I live in a town very close to Salt Lake City, Utah. As some of you know (if you check the Lexicon Blog), a location of a Twilight cast member was leaked, and it just happened to be at the Riverton (right next to Salt Lake) Wal Mart! Nobody knew who was going to be there (trust me-if they knew, they sure as heck kept it a tight secret), but I knew that I HAD to go. I was going to be at the Hot Topic release party because I had my DVD pre-ordered there and everything, but when I found out that there was even the SLIGHTEST chance at getting to mett a Twilight cast member, I was totally there.
I headed over to the Wal Mart at about 6:30-7, and a line was already starting to form. My friend and I brought a blanket, the twilight board game, Wendy's for dinner, and sat there and waited in line. We weren't too far from the front, so it was worth it. While we were out there playing our games, people kept coming out and giving away prizes for answering trivia questions correctly. One of the guys came over and was like, "Why did Emmett cross the treaty line?" I was like, "Because Victoria was running back and forth along it!" I won and earned my friend and I a prize! :D Yes, thats right, I answered an Emmett question and got a prize. I was quite proud of myself, actually. It wasn't exactly the hardest question, but I thought you guys would be proud of me. I also answered another question about he wolves (it was like...who first knew sam was a wolf? I said Quil's grandpa and won!) an got a bracelet thingy. Coolio!
I forgot to mention! I found my grey jacket and dressed up as Rosalie! It was so great. I got entered in a Twilight costume contest! I don't know if I've won or not. People had to vote last night, and they will contact me if I win. I get a plazma screen tv if I get first place! yay!
Anyway, so after a while, we started hearing LOTS of screaming. We had this super nice mom save our spot in line, and we headed up to see what the deal was. Let me just stop right here and say that there were SO MANY people! I mean, just SO MANY!!! I did not know so many people could fit in such a tiny space. We had our place in line saved, so we squeezed through people until we could get to a spot where we could see the doors. Not very successful, but it was ok. We were right by 3 little 8 year olds who had read Twilight. Here is our conversation:
Girls: Sorry if we make you go deaf with our screams. We are just SO excited!
Us: (feeling a little cocky because they were thinking they were going to outdo us) Oh, I think its your ears that you need to be careful about. We can get pretty dang loud. Trust us.
Girls: Well we can scream so loud.
Us: (looking at how absolutely young the girls are) Have you guys even read Twilight?
Girls: Yeah! We've read ALL of them!
Us: Well I've read them EACH 14 times (me...yes, its true). *looks at them like we are SO much better*
Girls: Uh...well...We've seen the movie 3 times!
Us: *smirk* I've seen it 10 times. Once was in the Port Angeles movie theatre where Bella actually went to in New Moon. I got a trip to Forks for my Christmas present. AND I've met Stephenie Meyer and had her sign all my books.
Girls:... :shock:
Yes, it was lots of fun. That conversation was just priceless. :lol:

Back to the actualy story. The big to do at the end was that Rachelle Lefevre (aka Victoria) came and signed a ton of stuff! I actually met her face to face, talked to her (more like hyperventilated in front of her. I was literally like, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! *jumped up and down* Thank you so much! You are brilliant!" And Rachelle responded by smiling, laughing a bit, and saying "Of course! Thank YOU for all the support!") and got her to sign my illustrated companion and my DVD. It was so great. I had SO much fun, and Rachelle is AMAZING!! She was so happy to be there and to sign things. She apparently wasn't supposed to stay there for very long, but she insisted that she stay until everyone had their things signed. She was there until AFTER 2am signing stuff. I can't even believe it.

I have uploaded several videos of my experience. Go check out my youtube channel to see them all. :)

I will try to get pictures soon. I'm just a bit too tired to do anything. I pulled an all-nighter last night. :lol: I couldn't stop watching Twilight! Gosh!

*end of story*

I'm going to answer a question because I feel bad because this was a VERY off topic post.

Who do you think is Emmett's favourite partner to go hunting with?
Hm...probably Edward, just because they would be more brotherly. With Jasper I'm sure they could get more competative and have bets, though, so that would be fun for him. I don't know. I think that they just like going hunting all together as brothers. They would have lots of fun with it and just enjoy eachothers company.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

OMG Carrie that is EPIC!!! I think the closest one to me was like Dallas, and it was Catherine or Melissa, but I didn't even go to that one...you lucky duck! What is the Twilight board game???

I think I shall invent a question...
we may have had one like this before, but i think it was like on #3 and we have tons of new members since then... I don't really remember.

Pick a.)a song that you think describes emmett. b.)a song that you think emmett has on his playlist.I will come back and answer this later
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Holy CROW!!!!! I wrote a HUGE HUGE!!!! bri post and my computer froze!! Forget it I'm not rewriting it again. I'm so mad I've contemplated violence against my brother :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Basically I'll give to you in a nut shell, which was not as fun!

ONE) I passed my test and I now have my license. Yay for me!
TWO) I Cancelled my order on Amazon and got the Twilight movie at the release party and some twilight stuff consisting of dogtags and other such.
THREE) Well, basically check it out -> My Own
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hello Hello EDC. I haven't been here in a while sadly. Hope you all are enjoying your DVDs and probably re-watching the baseball scene over and over and over. :lol: No new questions? :? ..let me take a shot at this to brush the crickets away.

If Emmett had to pick a favorite book in the saga...which one do you think he would pick?
I think that he would pick Breaking Dawn naturally. Because it has a happy ending, his jokes are intensified and hilarious may I say, and he gets a new niece.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi everyone. :D

Carrie, wow. That's really amazing!!
I like Rachelle, she seems actually happy to do interviews and looks really nice.

Mez, well done on your test - I love the bear. :lol:

If Emmett had to pick a favorite book in the saga...which one do you think he would pick?#
I think he would pick Breaking Dawn. Although he already knows what happens, I think he'd want to know what Bella thought of everything, and also get some more material to use in his jokes. 'Perfectly muscled chest?'
I think he'd have fun with that. He'd also like it because it was the happy ending, and when Bella joined the family.

~ Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

*Comes running into office* sorry i wasnt here yesterday i was watching Twilight ( Emmett) over and over :D s

Carrie-that is awesome! I wish somebody would have come to the realise party i was at but i wasnt expecting that. Iowa really isnt a big come to see State ya know? and good job on the questions.

Mez-yay congrats on getting your license and good job on the bear :lol: I love it.

If Emmett had to pick a favorite book in the saga...which one do you think he would pick?#
Well I would have to say either Breaking Dawn or maybe Eclipse couse he is there a little more in Breaking Dawn and gets to say a little more and Eclipse because it has a lot more fighting in it and we know that he likes fights :roll:

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Thank you Jenni and Raven. It's my Emmbear. It's so awesome. Down more are my comments in which I tell a watered down version of my story. Funny thing was is that my older brother thought I was getting a Edward. He thought that' who Emmett was but no. I think the clothes look good though.

If Emmett had to pick a favorite book in the saga...which one do you think he would pick?
I say Eclipse hands down. Why? There's so much Emmett in that book. Not to mention the awesome fight at the end. Who doesn't love a good fight scene. That's why I'm excited for an Eclipse movie. So much Emmett and a big battle at the end! But those would be his reasons.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I think he would pick Breaking Dawn. :oops: hee hee. I think so because that was the book where he had the most fun I think. It was my fave book of Emmett's because of the whole arm-wrestling thing and all the innuendos....anyways...now that I have answered the question...

Ted - Wow, could that post have been any longer? Anyways, I'm so sad that you have to go to Finland. You're going to miss EVERYTHING :cry:

Bri (1) - Wait, Kellan was smoking a cigarette!! :shock: :o NOOOOOOOOO. I don't blame u for being annoyed, I am too. So not cool.

Ok, that's all for now...I think I'm going to go have some fun *sly look* *runs off with Emmett*

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Hey guys I just had to pop in and say that I will be MIA for a while cause my comp blew up.. im on my grammas right now.. I know this breaks the rules but it was a very important announcement :lol:
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake