Strange Compliments

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Strange Compliments

Post by skylarblue »

Okay, here's mine and I'm going to keep it as clean as possible.

I had some guy come up to me and actually told me, I was one of his favorite adult movie stars :shock: (can you imagine a complete stranger saying that, out of the blue). I was so shocked and completely appauled. I kept trying to tell him he was mistaken but he wouldn't belive me, I finally had to walk away.

Of all people in the world for someone to say who you could be/resemble. My God, I was so offended, I've gotten the beautiful eyes, great skin, pretty hair, etc. but that.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i get this often.. and its weird.. it doesnt bother me.. its just weird.. its happen to me like 6 times atleast..
I live in dallas, tx so its weird maybe in hollywood it would be as such.. but none the less.. weird..

" You have an awesome nose, which doctor did it for you.. i want a nose just like that"

WTF?

i just look at them.. and im like this is my nose.. i never had anything done to it.. i just have a nice little irish nose.. and its totally symmetrical i just think its WEIRD that i get that comment ALOT
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
mcdowellswife
Wandering Through Town

Post by mcdowellswife »

I was told by a very odd little man that I was a very special girl, that other people want to be like me, but they can't because they aren't, and that I am not like other people. I am special and different. I'm sure he meant it well.

I was also told by a customer of the bank (who just so happens to have kidnapping and assault charges against him) that he could just toss me in the back of his van and have me count money to him all day. Seriously...who says that????????????
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

mcdowellswife wrote:I was told by a very odd little man that I was a very special girl, that other people want to be like me, but they can't because they aren't, and that I am not like other people. I am special and different. I'm sure he meant it well.

I was also told by a customer of the bank (who just so happens to have kidnapping and assault charges against him) that he could just toss me in the back of his van and have me count money to him all day. Seriously...who says that????????????

OMG.. i spit my drink everywhere! thats crazy.. how scary is that.. but funny at the same time..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
JackyO
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by JackyO »

Ooh! Stuff like that happens to me ALL THE TIME!!! Like, people will come up to me and say the strangest of things! One time when I was working as a cashier, this guy keeps on asking me if I'm on the basketball team, and stuff, and I kept on saying no i wasn't, and then he just goes.

"Why, you're pretty enough to be Miss Clark County."

:shock: :shock: :shock:

(clark county's in kentucky, btw)
Domo-kun loves you

Could the winter calm come twice?
Because your heart seems so cold tonight...
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

One of my friends once was like "I love your cheeks, I just wanna do this..." and then she pinched my cheeks like an old grandma always does.

And I was just like "Er- thanks?"
colegurl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by colegurl »

i guess the strangest i got was from this old lady...i forget what i was doing but she just blurted..."Your breasts are so lovely and big. Always wear a bra so they dont sag.".........
i was blushing so hard...all i said was.."Erm..uh..well...i do wear one." and booked it out of the room..im completely serious...
SylvieGirl224
Wandering Through Town

Post by SylvieGirl224 »

I often get told that my eyes are very pretty (they're blue), but I found it extremely odd when a girl I went to school with told me, "You have really pretty eyes...they're like wolf eyes." Umm...thanks, I guess?

Also, my family tells me I have nice 'piano player fingers'.
Searching for my own Jacob...

I may be a dork, but I'm Taylor's dork! ;)
Dork Squad: Showtune Siren
Edward's_Stalker
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Edward's_Stalker »

ohmyedward! colegurl that is hysterical!
a friend of mine is really good at drawing, she draws these adorable maga people. one time (completely out of the blue) she's like, "you have really pretty lips, that's how i always draw them" i was like ummmmmmmm.....okay........thanks?
someone told me i should be a model once. i got freaked out because i am notmodel like at all.
my best friend was in a grocery store and an old lady came up to her and said "here's a quarter *hands over quarter* to get yourself a gumball because you have the biggest eyes i have ever seen". this has happened many times.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

There's girl from school that isn't that fond of me (although, I'm not supposed to know this - ugh, the drama). Anyway, I had straightened my hair for the first day of school because it's all nice and pretty when I do that. So a few people told me my hair looked nice or they complimented my new haircut, normal stuff. So this girl, Jasmine, said to me, "Your hair is really striaght." Is that even a compliment?! I was, like, "Um, thanks?"
What does that mean?! :?
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3