Is this this teams first thread? That would be shocking, I though Carlisle has like fifty threads.. (the council of carlisle lovers or something like that, are they still around here somewere too?) any way I would like to join so..
What inspired you to join Carlisle's Hospital? I love Carlisle, I thnk he is really cool, so I though I would check out his team
- What was your first impression of Carlisle?I though he was really sweet, in the hospital with bella, and then at the house, he is so calm and understanding. He seems very peaceful
- What is your favorite Carlisle quality?
His caring nature... his determination to help people
- What is your favorite Carlisle moment and/or quote?hm.. that is tough, I guess maybe in the end of New Moon, when Bella puts it to a vote and he's like an actual father to edward and tells him to not be stupid..
- What do you think about the casting of Peter Facinelli as Carlisle in the Twilight movie? I didn't like it at first, but in after seeing the movie, I think he is muy perfecto
- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion? not right now...
-Any last confessions concerning your love for Carlisle? I didn't really appreciate him at first, but the more I read the more I love his character.
What do you think Carlisle's love life was like when he was a human?
I think he was the 23 year old son of a minister, he probably didn't have much of a love life, unless his father let him step out with one of the ladies from the congregation
What do you think drives Carlisle's amibition & hope to keep humans alive & stay away from people? Why do you think he did not want to become a monster?He was a minister's son, he was probably raised very strictly very, "hellfire and brimstone" so to speak, so he really probably does believe the theory that you should do your best to be a good person etc etc. I think though that he also truly enjoys helping people. that's what he does. it's who he is..