Periods...not a grammar topic

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bluemaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Periods...not a grammar topic

Post by bluemaria »

My dad got remarried when I was 16 and the wedding was a surprise (did not tell me until we were on the way to meet the notary). I happened to be on my period that day. I felt horrible and even though I love my step mom I was pretty overwhelmed. Well my cramps were so bad I could hardly move but I did not want to disappoint. When they got to the vows I had to run to the bathrooms at the other end of the park to throw up. Then my uncle had to pull over three times on the way home for more sickness. I felt bad for ruining my dad's day but it was so small and spur of the moment that I guess he was more worried about me than upset. That was my worst period experience.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Im one of the unlucky chickies that gets pain SOO badly that I can't even walk... or move.
Or if I can walk.. I have to do it bent over.. and taking one step every 10 seconds :shock:
Thank goodness for drugs.. my best friend ;)

Thats when I think how damn lucky guys are. :roll:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Jadey wrote:Im one of the unlucky chickies that gets pain SOO badly that I can't even walk... or move.
Or if I can walk.. I have to do it bent over.. and taking one step every 10 seconds :shock:
Thank goodness for drugs.. my best friend ;)

Thats when I think how damn lucky guys are. :roll:
THATS ME TOO!
God it's horrible. I can't walk, or like...function. It's terrible. DX
ImageImage
E<3B
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I know I'm starting sometime this week. I had horrible nausea and headaches all day. Plus I get thes weird side cramps...not at all like period cramps as part of my PMS...my doc says they are "ovarian cysts"...which I can't find much documentation for.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Ugh, I'm going to the river on Tuesday and my period is supposed to come any day now. Worst part is, in some places we won't even have any plumbing!!! And since I'll be in the river I'll need to wear tampons most of the time *shudder*. This period is NOT going to be fun. :evil:
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

^^ I feel so sorry for you.
2007 I went on this camping trip kinda. Well we stayed in a cabin. And it was my friends and our dad's... And I had my period then ... It was really akward since I was the only one who has had it yet. And everyone kept asking me if I have had it... I lied :oops: .
And they made this joke... We found these pillows that had plastic cover and they called them the period pillows... and they kept throwing them at me... It was reallt akward.
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

^^Oh gosh, when you first start it is so awkward! That totally stinks!
yeah, I just started and I'm leaving tomorrow. :|
CaughtMyself426
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CaughtMyself426 »

So I'm freaking about the fact mr.period was due date of school trip and suddenly.. it came a week early before the trip next week.. Tehehehe I was so happy!
All very random like, I was really annoyed when they changed the date of trip but then now its worked out ok!
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

^ i know how you feel. my . is due the week i am going on my 5 day school trip to quebec.. that should be fun.
and i get my cramps and headaches so bad somethimes i need to like pop 5 advil to make them bearable. so the trip should be interesting. love to see what the guys will say if they notice.... :roll:
CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

So, OF COURSE the day I start has to be the day I'm at school longest, with no pad or tampon. And I didn't even notice until right in the middle of class, with a bunch of people around me, and I couldn't ask a friend for something. And like it would've helped anyway. I never go to the bathroom at school, it's so nasty, so of course I don't realize I have it until everything is all bloody and horrible. :evil:
And this month I got cramps. Ugh.