St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Post by -Jasper »

Thanks Bri. :D

I spy a question:
Do you think if Carlise had the chance to become human again that he would take it?
I don't think so. Maybe he would have before, but now he's found a wife and a 'famil', he can't and wouldn't want to leave them. He has a job where he saves lives, he's got perfect self-control, and he's used to being a vampire.
Also, being a vamp and having all the extra strength and speed is kind of cool. :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

o you think if Carlise had the chance to become human again that he would take it?

hard. I want to say yes, But I know the answer is no. He has everything he wants. A job saving people. A wife that he loves. A family he loves.
I think if he had a chance to choice before he met Ezme and Eward He would of took it.
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Welcome Jenni as you already know i am Raven and you can ask me any questions that you may have.

I see a question!
Do you think if Carlisle had the chance to become human again that he would take it!
No i dont because then he would probably have to leave Esme and all of the rest of his family and i dont think he would be able to do that and he probably likes his powers like strength and stuff and he would like to keep his sense of smell so he could diagnose people by that if the humans couldn't and like others have said he is used to being a vampire so much that it probably doesn't bother him anymore.

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

I'm trying to think of a question lol...
What do you think Carlisle point of veiw of his father's work?
I think He lvoed his father, but didn't care for it and thought it was wrong.

Yeah can't think of any good questions...

<3 Abigail
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
-Jasper
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi Raven, thanks. I have a question:
Why are there 2 Carlisle threads? There's the council and the hospital.

What do you think Carlisle point of view of his father's work?
I'm feeling guilty because I've forgotten what his father's work was ... Was it in twilight when Carlisle was
telling his story to Bella?
I think he would in a way always love his father, no matter what he did, but maybe the reason why Carlisle is a good 'father', is because his dad wasn't a good dad (i'm just guessing, he might have been a good dad), so he wanted to make up for that.
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Jenni-This is the official thread like the Team Carlisle and the other was the first thread but we changed the name and everything and made ranks and stuff so we just made another Team Carlisle so this is the official thread.Did that answer your question? :D

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

Yeah, that makes sense. :lol:

Also ... are there any rules here?
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Jenni-well I dont think that there are any seriouse rules but i am pretty sure you have to stay on topic and you have to say how many posts that you have posted on here to get ranks but other then that i think that is it. :D

What do you think Carlisle's point of view of his father's work?
Well he didnt probably think that it was wrong because that is wait he was raised to believe but he probably didnt like hurting people but he probably love his Father anyways because he was all that Carlisle had.
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

Wow, I just realised that this thread is only a day old. I'll count my posts now.

Don't know if you've had this before: (we're going through a lot of questions :lol: )
What if Carlisle hadn't been changed? How would his life have turned out?
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I spy two questions!
What if Carlisle hadn't been changed? How would his life have turned out?
I think he would've found medicine at some point in his life and become a doctor but his father of course would began to worry that his son wouldn't marry so I think his father would probably force him into some arranged marriage based on the time period.

What do you think Carlisle's point of view is of his father's work?
Well I'm sure being the loving, understanding person he is he respected his father and his work greatly mainly because it was his family and in that time you had to treat your family with respect especially the head. But I'm sure that Carlisle wouldn't really enjoy being a pastor and being mythical creature hunts.

And yes Jenni and Abigail you have to keep your post count. And even though Sarah isn't around I'll just announce the promotions anyways. I looked back through the pages and counted the actual posts of some people. And they actually weren't accurate but they did recieve a promotion. The people who recieved promotions all have 5 posts though.
Jenni you've already reached the climax of a new rank. You are now a Recovering Patient.
Adrielle (cassis_rose) and Christy(navarre) also are Recovering Patients.