TeamEdward1918 wrote:Oh yes, please please please have a DVD thread!! :D
Agreed. Or at least a Deleted/Extended Scenes thread
ImageImage
Team Alice & Jasper
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Request a topic

Post by SuperVixen »

Alu Rathbone wrote:How about a movie release party thread or section (less this already exists haha)
Yes pretty please?!
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
Stupidshinyvolvowner
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stupidshinyvolvowner »

Hi! Just wanted to put in my two cents because I really want a DVD thread. I want to see what people thought of the extended/deleted scenes and the commentary! I've been hunting around trying to find a place to see others opinions and can't find it anywhere! I am to talk about with someone that seen it!

Thanks so much!
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Stupidshinyvolvowner wrote:Hi! Just wanted to put in my two cents because I really want a DVD thread. I want to see what people thought of the extended/deleted scenes and the commentary! I've been hunting around trying to find a place to see others opinions and can't find it anywhere! I am to talk about with someone that seen it!

Thanks so much!
Yes, that would be great!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
MommyJen
Settled in Forks

Post by MommyJen »

Topic for Twilight DVD discussion (special features, commentary, etc)
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Alongwith the DVD discussion thread (YES, PLEASE!!!) I would request, on the more amusing side of life a "Spectator Commentary" thread. Kind of like the fracking hysterical (or so I've heard) cast commentary, but from our side of things. Kind of like the Twilight Post It Notes thread.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Scratch
Settled in Forks

Post by Scratch »

I absolutely agree with everyone requesting a DVD thread. I didn't realize that new threads weren't allowed here by members. This is the first forum I've ever seen like that. Why?

Has anyone found any easter eggs?

*EDIT*: Nevermind. I found the answer to my question in the posting regulations section. I think it's kinda ridiculous, but it isn't my forum.....

Oh well..
sammydk
Settled in Forks

Post by sammydk »

Hello all :-)
This is probably not the right place to ask about this, but it just for quik help:
Since everything is delayed here in Denmark we have to wait a long time before the dvd is released here. I never got to go to the cinema, mainly because I wouldn't go by myself and a lot of other lame reasons, so now I have to wait for the dvd. Instead I tumbled across the movie, the entire movie that is, on youtube, in bits of about 10 minutes or so. Some parts are missing so I figured I could try to download it. I found a page where you have to pay for it, so I figured it legal. Thats the rule here in Denmark at least: payed downloads are usually classified as being legal. (I do not support any illegal downloads!!!) Now after I'd payed about 30 dollars plus vat the movies you can download are actually uploaded by private people. I cant figure out how to do it, it's just way to complicated for me. Besides, I dont want any viruses or something and you have to be aware of that.. The website says you can have a refund of your money if you're not satisfied and just regret your purchase. Apparently they do not understand this. They just keep emailing me with instructions of how to do it. I just want my money bakc! So: has anybody else tried this? And if so, and you did why I did and regretted it; did you get your money back?
She walks in beauty like the night
Hypnotising the silence with her powers
-Suede, DogManStar, Heroine
megandheartsplease

Post by megandheartsplease »

Maybe a topic on spoofs that we find! I love the Twilight books, but a lot of things in the movie just bugged me. I feel the best way to get over that is to poke fun at it!

Here's one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

I'm sorry, I don't know where to ask my question.
It's about the release date's of the Twilight movie.

I know most of you already bought the DVD, but I can't. It isn't here till May 13th.
I'm going to France in a week and I thought maybe I could buy it there!

But I can't find the DVD release date of France?
I've searched so much.
Could someone please help me? Please?

And I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong topic.
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!