St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Post by Jasper<3 »

The list is all updated, and welcome, Jenni, to St. Cullen!
ravenGirl2468 wrote: Do you think if Carlisle had the chance to become human again that he would take it!
No. Even though he preys on animals, so do normal humans. His improved senses allow him extra ability in his medical career. Overall, being a vampire just came in handy!
Your Mother wrote: What if Carlisle hadn't been changed? How would his life have turned out?
He probably would of continued his lifestyle, but honestly, hunting for vampires, he had to get bitten eventually. There isn't much hope of outrunning a thirsty vampire.
What do you think Carlisle's point of view is of his father's work?
He didn't like the violence or the killing people for no reason. I bet most the people Carlisle's dad killed weren't beasts, he just wanted to appear more powerful. I'm betting Carlisle thought this whole operation was wrong, even if they were monsters, they weren't hurting the people.
List, Gnat ♥
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Hey guys can I join do I have to fill anything out?
-What inspired you to join Carlisle's Hospital? I joined all teams haha and I think that Carlisle and Esme should be more appreciated!

- What was your first impression of Carlisle?
Nice guy, good doctor
- What is your favorite Carlisle quality? How he only turns people who are dying.

- What is your favorite Carlisle moment and/or quote? I like in the movie when he walks through the hospital doors to see Bella, very epic moment.

- What do you think about the casting of Peter Facinelli as Carlisle in the Twilight movie? Love it!

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion? Uhh hu let me think haha

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Carlisle? Nope cause im a guy and I dont love him :lol:
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ahh...I only knew it was a matter of time before Logan would strike and join Team Carlisle. :lol: Welcome to St.Cullen's Logan! If you have any questions ask anyone on the board and remember to keep your post count. And Sarah will be here soon to give you your official rank as Patient. Have fun! And admin team, Sarah PMed and came up with a good idea. That the Administration Team should post in a color. I think red would be according right? :lol:
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Welcome to Team Carlisle, Logan! You are officially a patient.

Congrats on these promotions! :)

Recovering Patient:
-Jasper (Jenni)
cassis_rose (Adrielle)
navarre (Christy)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

What do you think Carlisle's point of view of his father's work?
I would think that at first, he was all for the hunting of vampires, werewolves, witches, etc and certainly believed in the existence of evil. But, we know from Edward and Carlisle that he was starting to question some of his father's tactics and beliefs. Carlisle believed in God, but he did not believe there was always a demon behind every bush and therefore would have been slower to accuse and quicker to find the truth.

What if Carlisle hadn't been changed? How would his life turned out?
Wow, I just can't imagine a world without Carlisle as an immortal. But, if that had been the case, I would have seen him stay in the clergy, but would have approached the scriptures and people in general in a more humane and compassionate way as opposed to the way his father handled things. I also see him with a lovely wife and family. Carlisle is a family oriented individual and certainly demonstrated that in his vampire life.
Who knows, he may have decided to go and study anyway and become a physician of his day.

PE:5
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane

Thanks guys! :lol: are we totally stealing appc's idea of colour?:lol: kidding haha its weird not to be the one running things :lol: but I like it here...
Soo what do we do here?
Why do you think Carlisle decided to be the good guy?
And not go with nature like the rest of the vamps? (except for the whole he hates to kill humans thing.)
P 2
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Logan, you joined this too?
Dang.

Anyway, the site might almost be finished.
But I need some help, I think we need some extra pages. What can you guys think of?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

It must be for you Logan. :lol: :lol: Basically just love and appreciate all things Carlisle and talk about him and do random things and have fun in general like you do on every team thread. Enjoy it! And you basically already answered that question with the (besides the fact he doesnt want to kill humans) bit there. :lol: Sorry to say.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane

:lol: I know I noticed that after I posted :lol:
Hey that was soo nice of you guys to make a whole team just for me! :lol: Kidding... but I am on like every team cause I love all the characters :lol: except for Laurent.. and James and Vickie.
Okay Carlisle is amazingly cool!
I wanted to put some Carlisle into my post!
P 3
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Why do you think Carlisle decided to become the good guy?

Carlisle has always had an innate nature to be good and caring. That part of him never left when he was transformed to a vampire. I think as Edward stated that when Carlisle was turned he brought into his vampiric existence - compassion, kindness and the reverence for human life.
That's why his is a rarity in the vampire world and probably one of the many reasons he is so respected and loved by his friends over the centuries and by his human peers(Dr. Gerandy, the nurses, Charlie...)

PE: 6
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict