St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Post by brunetterebel010 »

cassis_rose wrote:What do you think Carlisle's love life was like when he was a human?

I don't think back then, Carlisle had much of a love life. He's only 23, which is considered very young in those days...
^
Okay let me address this, I believe that MIGHT be a mistake simply because in 1640's 45 was OLD 23 was NOT young, people were married at 15, 16 etc. and had kids and stuff. Life expectancy was waayyy shorter because they though sickness was evil spirits, they were unsanitary etc etc.
I could be wrong... but...i think those were the ages when they dumped their poop into the street and people walked through it. you dont live long like that...
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

brunetterebel010 wrote:
cassis_rose wrote:What do you think Carlisle's love life was like when he was a human?

I don't think back then, Carlisle had much of a love life. He's only 23, which is considered very young in those days...
^
Okay let me address this, I believe that MIGHT be a mistake simply because in 1640's 45 was OLD 23 was NOT young, people were married at 15, 16 etc. and had kids and stuff. Life expectancy was waayyy shorter because they though sickness was evil spirits, they were unsanitary etc etc.
I could be wrong... but...i think those were the ages when they dumped their poop into the street and people walked through it. you dont live long like that...
:lol: people dumped there poop on the street and walked in it thanks for the update on that :lol:
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

threethings wrote:http://www.appc.weebly.com
Click on Avatars and Banners.
I coulda swore you were in the APPC.
Oh, I am. I was just confused about the revealing it on the site. So then should I send you the links and you put them up?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Right, I knew you were!
Anyway, Yes, I think that's best.
But it's your call.

And anybody else that wants to make banners, can PM them to me too.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

Oh sorry didn't know we had to keep track
PE: 5

That right, right?
<3 Abigail
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

threethings wrote:
debussygirl wrote:Hey this thread is moving right along! Well, as my job I'll be making the banners and avvies for St. Cullen's. I've been working on them and so I'll post some up soon. If you have any specific banner/avvies you want made, PM me and I'll make on just for you.
I think they should be revealed on the site. Do you know how APPC has them?
We can do the same.
Chloe, yes, reveal them on the site.
That will give everyone something to look forward to. ;)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Chloe, I agree that would be cool to reveal them on the site.

Abigial-Yes you were right 5 posts i went and counted them for you :D
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

OOh I want a banner!
That would be awesome.
Who has the Avie with the most epic mooment in the movie.. and it Carlisle walking through the door... That one make me laugh..

PE:6

<3 Abigail
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

ravenGirl2468 wrote:
brunetterebel010 wrote:

^
:lol: people dumped there poop on the street and walked in it thanks for the update on that :lol:
Well they DID!! I"m just sayin' we might as well be accurate here...
I found a buttload of questions I haven't answered so I'm going to do that now (this is POST #4 by the way)

Do you think if Carlise had the chance to become human again that he would take it?
No,because he has been a vampire for like 300 years, he is at peace with what he is, and glad to use his abilitie to help others. I don't think he is as tormented about it as Edward was. He has Esme, I can't imagine him not wanting to have eternity with her...

What do you think Carlisle point of veiw of his father's work?I'm sure Carlisle respected his father's work for the Lord, even if he didn't agree with some of his methods.

What if Carlisle hadn't been changed? How would his life have turned out?If Carlisle hadn't been changed he probably would have stayed in London, maybe even become a minister, marriede a nice girl, had some kids, (walked in a lot of poop :lol: ) things like that. He would probably have still spent his life helping others whatever he did...

Why do you think Carlisle decided to become the good guy?Idon't think Carlisle "decided" to become the good guy, I think that is just how Carlisle is. I think he was born to help people, and he could never really do anything else, there are just some people who can't be bad no matter what, Carlisle is one of those...

Is the movie 'Carlisle' how you saw him in your mind?Well, not exactly, but very close, and way perfect! I love Peter as Carlisle, he is brilliant

What if Carlisle hadnt been a nice guy?If Carlisle hadn't been a nice guy, but had still become a vampire, he would never have been a vegetartian, meaning he never could have becom a doctor, meaning he never would have met Edward, or Esme, or Rosalie, meaning Twilght would not be as perfect as it is now *faints at he thought*

PE: 4
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:OOh I want a banner!
That would be awesome.
Who has the Avie with the most epic mooment in the movie.. and it Carlisle walking through the door... That one make me laugh..

PE:6

<3 Abigail
That's mine. :D Not to worry, everyone will be getting a nice shiny banner of the lovely Carlisle! Just wait for the reveal of our site!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com