Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sevyn707
Settled in Forks

Re: Krys as Embry

Post by Sevyn707 »

I am out of the loop... where did you see the new cast :?: I have only seen pics of Taylor and the vamps :!:

Tell me! I'm DYIN! :x *runs away to look for pictures*

*runs back to say* if they can make the other boys in the wolf pack look HALF as good as Taylor looks... they are gonna have to cart my dead carcass out of the theater on a stretcher! *runs away again*
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

wait, so was embry cast as someone else besides krys for new moon!?

!!!! :shock: :o :cry:
randomness bum<3
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

the wolf pack has been posted on the news blog for days now. but here it is,

Taylor Lautner: Jacob Black

Chaske Spencer: Sam Uley

Tyson Houseman: Quil Ateara

Alex Meraz: Paul

Kiowa Gordon: Embry Call

Bronson Pelletier: Jared

Tinsel Korey: Emily

i dont have a prob with this except for embry, only bcaz i luv krys, and quil. the guy they chose for quil looks like the biggest geek and doesnt even look native american to me. but thank u summit for alex meraz. he's super hot.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

t_feva wrote:the wolf pack has been posted on the news blog for days now. but here it is,

Taylor Lautner: Jacob Black

Chaske Spencer: Sam Uley

Tyson Houseman: Quil Ateara

Alex Meraz: Paul

Kiowa Gordon: Embry Call

Bronson Pelletier: Jared

Tinsel Korey: Emily

i dont have a prob with this except for embry, only bcaz i luv krys, and quil. the guy they chose for quil looks like the biggest geek and doesnt even look native american to me. but thank u summit for alex meraz. he's super hot.
hm so embry was changed.
that's really sad, i thought he was really cute. i wonder what happened? and with soloman too...

and i agree with you, the quil looks so geeky.
i hope he ditches the glasses.
randomness bum<3
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

yup embry was changed. sucks. here's the new embry.
http://obsessed.weebly.com/9/post/2009/ ... -call.html
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

yeahhh...krys is cuter.. :?
randomness bum<3
~*teamswitzerland*~
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ~*teamswitzerland*~ »

I think they're both cute, IMO. :lol:

And I know that the guy who plays Quil looks nerdy in the pic, but they'll probably make him look good in the movie... i mean, look at how good they made Rob look! :lol: *braces self for the oncoming wrath of the Rob-lovers* I don't hate him! I swear!

So, what's the verdict? What's going to happen to this thread? Will they let it continue?
Taylor Lautner. (drool.) That is all. :)
Sevyn707
Settled in Forks

Post by Sevyn707 »

I guess the question nobody has asked is "did Krys even WANT to come back?" I wouldn't count it out.

I mean, he was originally cast as Jacob and was obviously thrown over for Taylor - then, he didn't even get a speaking role in Twilight - was only on screen for like a minute (but oh boy, did he leave an impression in that one minute!!!!)

Maybe he found the entire movie-making experience a huge disappointment and doesn't want anything to do with it??? Srsly, if I was cast for a role (a LEAD role no less) and then got the rug-yanked-from-under-your-feet treatment... I'd be kinda tweaked about it, but that's just me. He seems a bit more laid back - might have let it roll off him.

Only he knows the answer to that.

PS - thnx for the cast list - I haven't been to the news section recently. My bad!
Sevyn707
Settled in Forks

Post by Sevyn707 »

~*teamswitzerland*~ wrote:
So, what's the verdict? What's going to happen to this thread? Will they let it continue?
This thread should absolutely continue... he WAS Embry in Twilight, that can never change - so it's still completely legitimate to have this thread.

They will probably add another thread named "Kiowa as Embry" and if he sux and they replace him in Eclipse - then they'll have a "So-and-So as Embry" thread.

Never fear fellow Krys fan!!!!! ;)
Devious Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Devious Cullen »

Sevyn707 wrote:I guess the question nobody has asked is "did Krys even WANT to come back?" I wouldn't count it out.
Exactly. Krys is obviously intensely private. He didn't even want his last name known, though the cats out of the bag now on that one thanks to Catherine. So really, chances are good that with the huge success of Twilight and the cast being thrown so intensely into the spotlight, that he probably wanted to avoid that. To me, his being recast is not a big deal. He had no lines and we see him really briefly. Most people probably thought he was just an extra. It won't affect the protrayal of the new actor at all.