Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Saga #4

Post by ringswraith »

So I was skimming through the DVD...

The kitchen scene at the Cullens'. I remember in a previous thread, there was some discussion as to who really says "Get a whiff of that. Here comes the human." People speculated it was Rosalie, being the only female at the scene that wasn't on camera.

Someone suggested it was Esme's thoughts.

Well, I put on the subtitles on my disc, and they say the line is Rosalie's.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

lol? I always knew it was Rose
Cause Esme's mouth didn't move when that line was said..
And Esme wouldn't say it :P
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I knew it was Rosalie because of the way it was said. "Get a whiff of that" sounded mean, so... yeah.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

there was another line in the movie that seemed out of character to me....when they are playing baseball, Bella tells Rose she is out when she tries to make it to home plate. Rose gives her a dirty look and Carlisle says "nice kitty." I thought, hmmm...it just didn't sound like something Carlisle would say. Maybe the way it was said, or the fact that he called her "kitty"? It just seemed to be out of character for Carlisle, in my opinion.

Thank you Naureen!!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I got two questions.

1) I was looking at the cafe press website the other day & kept coming across a saying I don't get. it'll say Edward VILF or Carlisle VILF or James VILF, anyone know what the VILF stands for?

2)I was looking through the lex stuff and there's something where SM says that Stregoni Benefici is Carlisle himself. I don't remember at all what that is?

oh I lied I just thought of another question also on the cafe press there's a lot of stuff w/Ireland or Irish. I was kind of confused on this & the only thing I can think of is if Cullen is an Irish name, does anyone know?
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Don't know the answers to the others, but as for stregoni benefici...

In New Moon, we learn that the Volturi helped propagate the false myths regarding vampires. Carlisle propagated one: stregoni benefici, the benevolent vampire, foe to evil vampires.
dopeydm
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dopeydm »

by pennybug84 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:27 am

I got two questions.

1) I was looking at the cafe press website the other day & kept coming across a saying I don't get. it'll say Edward VILF or Carlisle VILF or James VILF, anyone know what the VILF stands for?
I google searched it and VILF = Vampire I'd Like to ____. I hope you can figure out the blank because I won't fill it in.
"But you see, just because we've been...dealt a certain hand...it doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above -- to conquer the boundaries of a destiny that none of us wanted."
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Oh, good Lord. I was afraid it was that, but I didn't want to say anything. :?
perfect.shade.ofblue
Wandering Through Town

Post by perfect.shade.ofblue »

i really laughed at the rob flipping kell off lol

there are loads of other lines in the film which seem really out of charecetr too, like the whole "spider monkey" thing :? :? :?
I cringe sooooo bad everytime i hear that. EURGH

also, mega lol @ vilf ;)
Suddenly everything was on fire;
There was brilliancy,
There was beauty.

*Jacob can go LaPush himself off a cliff* - TEAM EDWARD

&
mikkib
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mikkib »

What is SM working on now? There is talk of her needing 2 more years for midnight sun. The host needs a sequel and then there was something about carnivorous mermaids. I really can't imagine the mermaid thing but she has written books I like so far so I guess I can keep an open mind. I just can't wait for something new from her. Is she working on anything? Does anyone know?