Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #2

Post by mizzou »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:So I found some cute pics off their MySpace, the monkeys that is!

Jackson and the Jasper from the Hillywood Twilight Parody!

The link to the Hillywood Twilight Parody!

All our boys after talking to the police about the Porta Pottie arsonist!

Edit: Mizzou I totally didn't realize we had posted from the same album! :lol:
haha it's totally cool. yours are just a little more accessible and to the point. they are great photos, it is nice to see their experience at a convention compared to a fan's
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Thanks for more great pictures! I love it, since I have no time to even remember to look for their new pics.

Those boys are hilarious. I love how excited they look about giving the police their witness report. :D
I hope they do a real tour and come somewhere near me soon.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Just in case you guys didn't see them all... more banana man!
Jackson is so yummy in a suit and that hat. Grrr.

And I was super excited to see this. Airbender starts filming next week in PA!

Sarah, my dearest, not only did I miss you yesterday too but our brain sharing is at it again, as always. I was about to post this and this (does anyone else think that fake Jasper looks like a frightened mouse? :lol: ), but you already beat me to the punch on the second pic. And I was soooo gonna make that video my avie too, but I see you already did! It's cool though, at least one of us has it! :D
Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Hey there JOFies! :D Haven't been here for a few days. Thought I'd stop by.

Mandy - Thanks for posting the 100 Monkeys pictures. I like Jackson's face in this one. Hahaha.

I loved the pics from TwiCon! Thanks to everyone that posted them. That parody was hilarious.

As for Airbender, I should have known it would be filmed in Pennsylvania. M. Night does all of his movies there.
I've never seen him do a movie that isn't his as far as writing goes, so hopefully he does a good job. Can't wait to see a new Jackson movie. Yay!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

JOFies! :D

Sarah, a Cosmetology student? What's involved with that? And your avie!!! *drools*

Wife, a tornado? Whoa. That's so cool! :D Oh, and dangerous. Yeah, I'm not obsessed. :?
Architectural Engineering. That's awesome. I wanted to be an Architect for a while there.
Yeah, it's the same with me. Everyone makes me feel so welcome and I can just be myself.

MUAHAHAHAHAH! We cannot deny it. Jackson loves the fire.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=17386598

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=12099859

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=27xjyjc ... n+rathbone

http://media.photobucket.com/image/twil ... 18.gif?o=5

The last one makes me lol.

Edit: NAWHMYGOD!!!
This is so adorable!! (it's from the Knocking on Heaven's Door cover)
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg25 ... ee/AWH.jpg
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

We are so close to a new thread! Awesome!!!

Everyone: I love my Avie too!

Ally: It cracks me up how excited the boys look about the police report! So cute and a little dorky! I love dorky!

Mandy: I forgot to tell you yesterday, but when you texted me I was sitting thinking about texting you! Freaky! :lol: Oh and you can use the avie too! We already share a brain, why not an avie! :lol: We might totally confuse everyone about who is who but that would just make life interesting!

Yay we have a location for Airbender and a filming start date! I am soo happy! Anyone want to make a trip to PA with me? :twisted:

Tali: Cosmetology is all about beautifying people. We achieve it by Cutting and Styling hair, Coloring and Curling hair, performing Facials, applying Makeup, giving Manicures and painting the Nails. That is off the website of the school I will be attending! Oh and the last video you posted of Jasper and the fire totally makes me laugh! When I first saw the movie that is one of the main things I remembered!

Ok so does anyone know who the banana man is?
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:Hey! So I am so bummed but the site I got the pics off of deleted them all! I have no idea what happened!

Kimmy: Hope you don't mind, I just had to steal the clip for my avie! *stares and drools*

Mandy: Missed you yesterday!

Tali: Highschool students are awesome! I miss highschool! I'm an administrative assistant but hopefully in Aug or Sept I will be a cosmetology student!

Jolynn: Good to see you again! See Jackson is such an amazing actor he makes you forget that you are actually watching him! :lol: How many actors do you know who do that?

Mizzou: I didn't know about the submitting question thing. Is it the 100 Monkeys page?
they advertised it through a bulletin...

Have you ever had a question you would like to ask your favorite monkey?

We are currently taking questions for Jerad Anderson for our official 100Monkeys fans website, and we would like to know just what you would like to ask him!

So, send your questions to:

Vicky@​official100Monk​eysfans.​com

this was from the 100monkeys fan myspace.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey JOFies!

We're so close to a 3rd thread!

I'm just on 100 monkey's myspace and I was listening to the music player thing on there, to every song on the mister deluxe album, for the first time, all the way through. I'm definitely buying some of them on iTunes. Who knew someone singing about yellow Jello could sound so good? Actually, if it's Jackson, that's no surprise.

I love the photos, they look so excited!

And also, I love how everyone's avies are mini moving Jackson masterpieces! *stares and drools*
Lucky we're getting a new thread, this one is covered in drool!

~ Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Kristiner, OMJ I love that pic too! :lol: I would so put on a banana suit and sit by the monkeys at a cafe if it would make Jackson look over at me. :oops: :D

Sarah, I am seriously thinking about using your avie. I guess there's no harm in sharing. You think it would really throw off people that much? :? I'm sure we'd be getting all those name mix-ups again. :lol: And I am so not surprised that you were about to text me when you got my message. Oh the joys of sharing a brain!

Stupid M. Night, choosing to film across the country from me. :x But I am ALL FOR a road trip to PA! Who's with Sarah and me on that? :twisted: Oooh we could listen to the monkeys album the whole time! 8-)

Kimmy, I totally forgot to tell you this earlier but congrats on moving!!! I knew you could do it. :D

Yeah guys we really need to up the posts here, get to #3 and away from the KStew thread category. STAT.
Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

So we have an Architect and a Cosmetoligist. Two people that create things with their hands.
Just like Jackson does with his guitar/piano playing skills. Yay!
Congrats to the two of you! :D

Who knew Jackson was a pyro? He got to dance around a fire in Twilight and watch a port-a-potty burn
at TwiCon. Hahaha. (Not gonna bring up that other incident that may or may not have happened. :| )

As for a roadtrip to PA, I'm so in! I've never been there before and it would be awesome!
Meeting the man would be even more awesome though. :D
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮