Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bella fiori
Wandering Through Town

I'm new here

Post by bella fiori »

How did you pick your screen name?
Well, I really hate choosing screen names. I picked the first thing that came to mind that didn't make me cringe. At first I didn't even realize the name connection -- I only thought of "bella fiori" for what it means ("beautiful flowers") and didn't consider the "Bella" part.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I began my journey last October 2007. I was desperate for new reading material and didn't find anything I liked very much. Then I saw Twilight and thought I'd give the vampire story a try. I had no idea what I was opening up...I've been a voracious reader my entire life, but I had never before fallen in love with a character. I went around blushing for weeks.

How can I choose a favorite?? I love Twilight because it was the first. It's still the most mysterious and has many of my favorite parts. I don't have much love for New Moon -- though I fully appreciate its role in the series, it is grueling to read. I think Eclipse is a joy, but I love the character development in Breaking Dawn. That's the book that made me finally understand Jacob. I didn't even like him until the last book. And seeing other sides of Edward and Bella was just lovely. I'm completely undecided.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Oh, Edward. He's moody and I don't always agree with him, but he is fascinating. I didn't like Bella much until the last two books, and I didn't get Jacob at all until Breaking Dawn. Maybe he's still got a chance with me. I'm curious to find out.

Who is your favorite minor character?
Again, I don't know if I can choose. As much as I love Alice, I can't look away from Jasper. Characters with a significant dark side are more interesting to me. But I love so many characters that I can't honestly decide.

What are your hobbies?
Reading, parenting, hiking, camping, playing in the sand...

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Southern Utah, in the gorgeous red rock desert.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)

In my 30s.

Anything else you would like to share.

I have two children. Saying that out loud is still astounding.
Reading is my escape from the dailiness of living.
One day I will play cello!!
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: I'm new here

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

Also, make sure you glance over Alcyone's Newcomer's Guide to the Lexicon 2.0 (The shinier, spiffier version) for rules and regulations.

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all! Let's all sit back and enjoy the new and beautiful TL!!! If you have any questions or just want to chit chat feel free to PM me-I'm friendly!

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.