Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Re: Twilight Outtakes

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

I am so thankful for all the extras. I hope we get some on Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.
ImageImageImageImageImage
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

My favourite was Emmett and the Bear. We hardly hear anything about his and Rosalies realationship so knowing the small things - knowing how hard it was for her to carry him back to Carlise, him seeing her as his "Angel" really adds another depth to it.

Although they arnt my favourite characters I like seeing them have more depth.

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Although I love Emmett and the Bear-because Edward hits Emmett which is hilarious and then Emmett threats him-my favorite has to be Prom Remix and the sole reason behind that is Bella's reaction to the corset! :lol:
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
CarissaCullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by CarissaCullen »

I love the 'Shopping with Alice' outtake. I liked it because it showed more of Alice's and Bella's relationship, which I think is really important to the books. I am glad it wasn't in the book though, because that would have drove me crazy when I was reading it for the first time.
"Between the pain and nothing, I chose nothing"
Nightchill
Settled in Forks

Post by Nightchill »

I have a problem: a outtake is posted here at twilight forum in which Alice, Edward and Bella stop in Vegas on the way home from Phoenix and gamble.
This outtake is not posted at SM's site.
But it is implied that there as been more outtakes posted on her 'My space' site, this post if from 2006 so there aren't any saved in the archive of My space.

Does anyone know where you can find these outtakes?

I am very grateful for any answer!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I absolutely LOVED reading all the outtakes. My favorites were Emmett and the Bear because it was just so funny when Edward punched him & it took awhile for Bella to figure out that's what happened. And I loved getting to hear Emmett's story and background, and also seeing the relationship between Edward & Emmett as brothers. And I loved the Prom Remix. I like it better than the one that ended up in Twilight. It was so much more fun and funny than what's in the book. Oh well I'm glad these are on SM's website so that we can enjoy them!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
TwilightxSagaxLover
Wandering Through Town

Post by TwilightxSagaxLover »

Some of the New Moon and only a few of the Twilight Outtake i feel should i have actually been in the book. They were really good and they gave you a lot of details about things you missed.
They were not calling to me; they were letting me go, leaving me to the black universe I had wandered for so many lifetimes. It wasn't black at all, it was blue. Warm, vibrant, brilliant blue... i floated into it with no fear at all.
Team Edward
aliacullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by aliacullen »

i really enjoyed the extended prom from the moment edward saw bellahis reaction was priceless to the moment he cooked that should have been kept in
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

aliacullen wrote:i really enjoyed the extended prom from the moment edward saw bellahis reaction was priceless to the moment he cooked that should have been kept in
I totally agree. The prom remix is one of my favorites. I think it would have fit nicely in the book as well. Edward also being a great cook..That's really something for someone who doesn't eat food.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Hey guys! I'm Karl. I'm new to the lex.

Well all I can say and maybe all of you will agree with me. the outtakes
, bad or good or great, they can really help with the hangover
from the twilight saga or satisfy a bit of the "insatiable hunger"
for more of the twilight universe :mrgreen:
Last edited by n0vaice on Fri May 01, 2009 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ