Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Noot Seear as Heidi

Post by Ally_Cat »

Personally I have to disagree with everyone so far.
Like others have said Heidi is a very small and unimportant role, so I'm glad they didn't put a tv star with a following in this role.
Also Anna Lynn did not look like how I pictured Heidi. I saw Heidi as having the more extreme features like Noot (although she is pretty skinnier in some photos, hopefully she isn't that small for the film - i think it could look awkward next to the rest of the cast). Anna, although she can play mean popular girl and hasn't played the nice girl in her recent roles, looks too girl next door/all-american - obviously there is make up to change that, but then you could use make up techniques w/ Noot too.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Ally_Cat wrote:Personally I have to disagree with everyone so far.
Like others have said Heidi is a very small and unimportant role, so I'm glad they didn't put a tv star with a following in this role.
Also Anna Lynn did not look like how I pictured Heidi. I saw Heidi as having the more extreme features like Noot (although she is pretty skinnier in some photos, hopefully she isn't that small for the film - i think it could look awkward next to the rest of the cast). Anna, although she can play mean popular girl and hasn't played the nice girl in her recent roles, looks too girl next door/all-american - obviously there is make up to change that, but then you could use make up techniques w/ Noot too.
True. I didn't like AnnaLynn either. She looks.... a Californian Girl? Perfect to 90210. But as a Volturi member? I believe Heidi is German... not so much. My picture was someone like Heidi Klum, for example.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

The only problem I have is that she just looks like she'd be Irina...
..I thought Heidi would have a bit more curves..

..They should've cast her as Irina,
Me thinks :lol:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Personally, I don't really like her. She looks sort of plain, but she'll probably look better in the movie. Truthfully, Heidi doesn't have a huge role in New Moon. We'll probably only get about 30 seconds of her in New Moon, so I'm not really worried.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

If they don't make her role any bigger than about 15 seconds, and give her good contact lenses, she could be okay. She's not how I imagined her ... is she even an actress or just a model?
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

-Jasper wrote:If they don't make her role any bigger than about 15 seconds, and give her good contact lenses, she could be okay. She's not how I imagined her ... is she even an actress or just a model?
I believe she is just a model. If so, then I'm not expecting her to have much screen time- probably just a line or two.
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Man, this really upset me!

She cannot be Heidi. I pictured something waaaayyy different than that.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

Wow I think I'm the lone person that actually likes her :lol: She has a nontraditional beauty and an illproportioned face---I like it. I'm glad they are casting a lot of different looking people and not the cookie cutter image of what is considered beautiful. With the makeup she's going to look tall and regal definitely.

http://itchylot.com/ck/ckone_noot_sear_2001.jpg

http://www.ploffy.com/picture/editorial ... 0Sear).jpg
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

chichichobits wrote:Wow I think I'm the lone person that actually likes her :lol: She has a nontraditional beauty and an illproportioned face---I like it. I'm glad they are casting a lot of different looking people and not the cookie cutter image of what is considered beautiful. With the makeup she's going to look tall and regal definitely.

http://itchylot.com/ck/ckone_noot_sear_2001.jpg

http://www.ploffy.com/picture/editorial ... 0Sear).jpg
No you're not alone! I like her too. I agree that the mix of different looks is much better than staying with the cookie cutter hollywood look that most people think of first. And she has the look I thought Heidi would, especially once they add contacts, makeup, and costume.
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

Annelyne McCord? I think thats her name, would have been so much better! Shes how I imagined Heidi to be! I kust say im dissapointed ! :cry:
Emma.
xoxo
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.