What's Your OCD?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: What's Your OCD?

Post by sarah! »

scarlet_forever wrote:I guess I've got a few too...I hate when anyone goes near my purse or even tries to attempt to take anything out of it

I don't like for anyone touching my pillows

My clothes in my closet are in a certain order..arranged by scrubs,tank-tops, t-shirts, capris, etc. If anything is out of place I almost instantly notice.

I'm a nurse so the next few are related to that

I hate when patients use their cell phones while me or the doctor are busy w/ them
I hate when patients wear alot of perfume!!! A little doesn't bother me, but you don't need to use half a bottle.
I can't stand for my charts to be out of line...I straighten them like 20 times a day!!!
Yeah I agree about the pillows.
I will freak. I don't know what it is, I just hate it!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

I cant stand people touching my pillow either but i absolutly hate it when other people make fun of other people or say that somebody is better then somebody else
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I avoided the upstairs bathroom for a day because there was a spider lurking on the tap.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

addictedbooklover wrote:I avoided the upstairs bathroom for a day because there was a spider lurking on the tap.
I can.not.stand.spiders. i hate them i wouldn't go in my garage because i found a spider in there :cry:
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

ravenGirl2468 wrote:
addictedbooklover wrote:I avoided the upstairs bathroom for a day because there was a spider lurking on the tap.
I can.not.stand.spiders. i hate them i wouldn't go in my garage because i found a spider in there :cry:
Hehehe. I remember one time when I was a kid I was vacuuming my grandpa's workshop and I sucked up a spider. I told my brother about it (who went in to vacuum shortly after I did) and he told me he'd already figured it out because it crawled back out of the hose. XD

I'm not afraid of spiders at all. Or any bugs, really (cept for bees). I think they're cute.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I hate other people tidying my room, I have to do it myself or I get annoyed.

I like my pillow just right too, I like the cool side of it as well.

Nothing I can think of now, apart from people borrowing things and keeping them for ages.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Who in the world comes in and tidies your room for you?
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Haha, my mum did it once when my room was really really messy, but after that I kept it tidy anyone because I hated anyone else doing it. :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

^My mum did that too! I couldn't find anything for the next few months :lol:
But I keep my room pretty tidy, I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
I have this thing, in libraries, when I see books that are untidy, in the wrong place, shoved in so the pages are going everywhere or lying on the ground because someone couldn't be bothered putting it back, I sort it out.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

I'm obsessive about my books. They must be in perfect condition (no wrinkles in the spine, no folding, etc). I hate to lend it to people, except close friends who can be rely on. I don't even like it when my brother was reading my Twilight books. I buy my books in hard-cover forms so as to have extra protection.

I hate people who touch my stuff in general.

I'm quite the clean freak in the family. Since I'm the one who vacuum the floor, I hate it when my family members don't take extra care in keeping the floor clean. I don't like to nag, but what can I do?

I’m a really fussy eater. I hate garlic and onion. I’ll make sure the food is clean from pieces of garlic before I eat it. My rice must not have any sauce on it. I refuse to eat food that is cold. It’s just plain gross.

I hate it when my handwriting isn’t up to my standard. I’ll actually go and erase the lines before writing them over again.

*I'm glad that many people here also don't like their books to be in a less-than-perfect condition.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle