Randomness ~ The 11th

Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by Jasper<3 »

:o I wish I could change the size of the smiley because I need a big shock-face smiley!! Yesterday was my birthday party, and my big sister bought me *drumroll* A ROB PATTINSON CARDBOARD CUTOUT!!!!! I almost fainted!! But this morning when I woke up it scared the crap out of me... :lol: But it's worth it. :]

And my friend got me a Joker bobblehead, and a 2-foot Batman stuffed doll thingy! They're awesome! :lol: I got so much stuff this year, I'm so spoiled!

I'm watching Hercules. And then Aladdin. And then Mulan. Disney Channel figured out that more people would watch the classics than the corny TV shows they try to produce... I hope.

I need to take a shower... but I'm too lazy! :cry:

I played my new Sonic game today, I'm scared that I made too much progress for one day... I want it to last! :cry:

:lol: My brother is wicked sick, and his voice sounds horrible, and I was teasing him, and he said "I'm Yao, king of the rock! And there ain't nothing you girls can do about it" (from Mulan, the short fat guy with a funny voice) it was great...

So yeah...

<3

edit: I found a picture of the cutout! http://elifesize.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?S ... e=twilight
Last edited by Jasper<3 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
List, Gnat ♥
scarlet_forever
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by scarlet_forever »

So I've watched Twilight on DVD once already. I am highly disliking our weather here right now. It was cold this morning so I put on warm stuff, then it got to like 70 and warm...and about 4 freaking hours later it is chilly again. What gives??? I am excited because I am going out tonight. I am getting tired of waiting on fiance thought...he is taking forever to get ready!!! I am starving right now and getting very irritable. My car is dirty and needs a bath, but everytime I wash it..it rains the next day!!!! I am dying my hair a dark red in about a weak...very nervous about it, but I have wanted to do it for several years now. I beleive I am going to by an ipod tom. or tonight. I didn't want one when they first came out, but suddenly I want one now....I should have known it was only a matter of time.
Xx~Scarlet_forever~xX

*~* Do you think that I could be scary?*~*
*~* What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?*~*
*~* As long as I'm going to hell, I migh as well do it thoroughly*~*
*~* You smell so good in the rain*~*
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

nat- thats halarious! i wish i had a cardboard cut out!

chloe- chosen is the best one! its not nasty, yeah she gets a little freaky but it is quite clean stiil! but i am glad you finished!

ok! tomorrow! i am going to see the TASTE OF CHAOS concert! woot! it with BRING ME THE HORIZON,PIERCE THE VEIL, THURSDAY,and FOUR YEAR STRONG!!! i am so excited! i love oliver!
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
CaughtMyself426

Post by CaughtMyself426 »

Ranndom - Was innnnnnnn the class of doom the other day.. Toastmasters... :oops:
The speech makinng class.. not good for someone like me.. stannnding up in front of the class talking is like my very worst nightmare..

So we founnd that theres only 6 classes left before the ennd of the year, I'm managed to go past christmas without havinnnnnnng to make a speech but well eventually had to do it or you don't get TY cert..
So well anyway I've to do four speechs nnnnow.. like one every week... :cry:

So I was sitting there putting my nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnname down for a speech nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnext week..

Omg this Nnnnnnnn annd unnworking backspace is getting to be a serious problem!!!

:evil:
Well I shall connnnnnnnnnntinue.. ( Oh I'm terribly sorry about this! Isn't it like a rule nnnno too many letters??)
I smite you Nnnnn and backspace!! ok nnnnnnnnnnnnnnno more Nnnnnn's!!

Ugh!! Well ayway, I was just sittig there ad goes to fried what speech will I do ad the I'm like oh would't it be fuy .. er amusig, if we all like read a chapter from twilight? Other fried heard ad agreed! ad so we foud 5 of us who shall read a chapter each! I'm the last chapter blood type! the objective is to play with your voice ad make the story iterestig ad to captivate the audiece! Oh its so goa be the best ToastMaster class ever! haha
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

i had play practice until 5 today. i need to read for latin now. but The Notebook is on, so I don't know how well that's going to work out.

i'm also texting mary. basically, i'm doing anything but my homework. haha.

i'm really bored and have nothing of interest to report.

EDIT-
Nat! niceeeeeeee. finally! thought you were never going to get it!!!! ;]

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 9469_n.jpg
that's my t-shirt for the play.

this thread is almost dead!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Oh wow..we're almost done with this thread! Its been sooo long. I can't believe it took like 2 months for this! Thats crazy!

So again...I have not a lot to say.
My life is such a bore.
I will be taking my car in on Monday to get fixed..no idea when they'll be done or how much..but I'm just so excited cuz I need a car!

I started The Truth About Forever.

Ugh...so annoying..today sucked.

lol

later guys..since no one is here.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

hey hey hey.

hmmm. so this week was intensly stressful seeing that i got many progress reports back and i have a B in french... where i normally have straight A's. a B in biology where i get B+'s... actually a big difference in my family... and then C+'s in history and english.
basically im SCREWED. big time!

plus i have tests in English, History, and Math next week, also i have a "Quest" in biology meaning that my life is going to be devoted to studying... oh right and an oral project and quiz in french....

as well as a massive semiannual binder check in history, a two month research paper in english, and a magazine to produce.

jeez.

well now that i have finished whining about my life (i think i should make that a personal rule no whining on every possible thread) everything else is okay.

i think i may be getting my door back soon. which is AWESOME. it was suppose to happen today, but as per usual, life gets in the way.

well i guess i will give you all an update laterly. for now it is back to studying.

burried in books...
Allie!
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

I'm sorry guys! I just COULD NOT handle Randomness being more than halfway down the first page! :o :shock: It's like a sacrilege! So... *bump*

allie my god!. That is ALOT. Best of luck! I hate this time of year. The work load always seems to pile up NOW.

sam I LOVE 42nd Street! Too bad I can't sing for the life of me :P It's such a fun show to do though!

nat that's so cool, about the cut out. I don't think I'd ever be able to deal though. I wouldn't even want to look for fear of being... I don't know... stared at. It's just weird to me; I'd be embarassed :lol: :roll:

I also happen to love Mulan - fave Disney Princess movie (and she is SO a princess)

And I forgot that the DVD/Blu Ray doesn't come into other countries until later. It's SO worth the wait though! I only rented it (I'm skint), but you notice A LOT more! And, if it's any consolation, the sparkle effect is MUCH better even on the non-Blu Ray media! Hold in there my international friends! Can you believe it hasn't even been released IN THEATERS in Japan yet! I. Would. Die. :shock:

Now for the randomness:
1> For the first time ever I Googled (don't you love how Google has become a verb?) PoA in 15 minutes and it's hilarious :lol: :lol:

2> It's kinda wet here. I thought we had torrential rain so I put on my rainboots and I get outside and it's barely raining. So, I looked like a 'tard.

3> Five chapters shy of finishing "Sense and Sensibility". Oh, that Willoughby. I have a good idea of what I think will happen, but we shall see! ;)

4> In the spirit of Jane Austen randomness: Pride & Prejudice was on a few nights ago (the more recent version). They take a lot of liberties with the book - what movie doesn't - but I like it. It's on this one channel all the time, so I watch it. Every. Single. Time.

5> Apparently, there's a 10 smiley limit for each post. I didn't know that. I reached my quota and it wouldn't let me preview :lol: <--- tenth smiley...
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
CaughtMyself426

Post by CaughtMyself426 »

brother owned up to the spilling of the coke on the keyboard.., he suggested we put the old keyboard from old computer on this one.. so he did..
Ugh its so loud and it doesn't match with the monitor .. :?

Hmm a fairly boring weekend for me, trying to put together folder thing thats due for end of year, See I wanna win a prize for the best folder! So I'm working hard on it,
hehe doing that cut out letters from different magazines and papers thing, I love doing that it always looks so coolio!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey Randies!

Push-posting is going well. :D

I'm writing this quickly in the ad break.
Actually, I'm not going to have time to type it all in the ad break, so I'll finish this post in the next ad break. :lol:

Okay, I'm back now and this is a weird narrative post, and I didn't even need to type any of this, and I'm rambling. Oops.

Allie, yay for your door! Good luck on the studying, have fun. hehe

Sam, I tried to click on the picture link to vote for the lex, but my computer blocked it. Which is a real shame .. I'll have to find another way to vote.

Random
- It looks so nice outside, and it's actually sunny, I think I'm going to go out for some more lying on the grass and staring at the sky and thinking.
- I'm going to get on and just do what I should have done a while ago.
- The shampoo I bought yesterday smells really nice.
- It's my brother's birthday today. He is 20. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy