EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Awwwwwwww! Thanks for the welcome guys! I feel so loved! And now I'm thinking I should go share the love with Emmett. I'll get to that in a bit. You know you don't have to call me TillyWhitlock. You can shorten it down to Tilly, or Till, or even T if you want. I answer to pretty much anything and everything. LOL. And now I'm getting off topic and from what I hear about the Ruler, I don't think I want to get into too much trouble. I figured that I'll go back and find every question on the board and answer them. HAHA.

Do you think that Emmett will ever get over losing his first match with a bear when he was human? What animal do you think he would go to hunting instead?
Wow. Uh, no I don't think Emmett will ever get over that first match with the bear. I think it helped shape him into who he is. The loving teddy bear we all know and love. if he hadn't lost that match, but had still be turned into a vampire, I think he'd really like snake. Oh! Wait he'd like Panther! Panthers are awesome animals. Besides it seems in his nature to like the things that stalk their prey and enjoy hunting. That's such an Em thing.

What do you think Emmett does to celebrate New Years?
Hmmm. Probably some really big hunting trip. But I think he turns it into guy night. Him, Jazz, Edward, and Carlisle. I think Em sets the rules so that they can get away from the females and just be men. It's out on these trips where him and Jazz can go all out in a wrestling match and no one will get mad at him. He wants to be able to play so that he's not all mean and ferocious when he's around Bella. Getting away and wrestling with Jazz helps that.

Song that reminds me of Emmett?
Okay, first off whoever said the 100Mokeys song: Rock on! Word the Monkeys are awesome. Spreading some Jackson love through the Em board. That's thoughtful. Okay I'm getting off topic. *Takes deep breath* *Says to self: This is about Em, not Jackson* Okay now that I'm ready to get back to Emmett again. Uh. Wow... *grabs iPod to look for songs* Oh! Outta My Head by Kylie Minogue. Like seriously I'm always thinking about Em.

If Emmett had to pick a favorite book in the saga... which one od you think he would pick?
There is no doubt in my mind that it would be Breaking Dawn. That book has the action and the humor. Haha. I think that he could add so much to it with humor. Even more than he already gave.

What do you think Emmett was doing while Bella was burning and being transformed? How do you think he was feeling?
I think he was downstairs helping Rose out with Ness. That or he was out and about with Jazz hunting and doing research. I think maybe every now and then he poked his head in the room to see if Edward was okay and to see how Bella was doing. Knowing what it was like to be in Bella's place, he was probably a little worried that the kid was torturing himself. And with Edward not being his normal self, Em's normal self started to slip a little. Emmett needed Edward. But it wasn't going to let that be shown.

If Emmett hadnt been attacked by a bear what would his life be like?
Do I really have to answer this question? Man. Well part of me thinks that he'd be all happy and normal. But then there's part of me that goes to the warning that Edward had for Bella about walking in the woods alone. IF Rose had been attracted to his scent, maybe she would have just knocked him out and took him to Carlisle and asked him to change him. She might have created this elaborate story about how she found him next to a tree or something. Ha!

If Emmett was the empath and not Jasper, how do you thing he would have used his gift? How do you think he would have abuse it and how he would have used it for good?
There is no doubt in my mind that Em would use it against Edward like every time Em wasn't with Rose. He'd probably try to set Edward off in the middle of Spanish to see if Edward would go on this rant or to see if he would get up and leave. Then once Bella entered the picture, I could see Emmett using his power to make her feel some sort of attraction for one of the other Cullens. Maybe Jasper. Ha that would be funny. Then as he's using his attraction part of the empath on Bella towards Jasper, he's constantly using the calming part on Jasper. So there is his good deed. Keeping Jasper's head level! Haha

I think that's enough from me for now. I think I'm gonna go wander around the boards and see if there is anything else to do. This place seems dead right now. I may have to find a way to change that.

Later!
-T. Whitlock
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Hello and welcome Tilly Whitlock! I have seriously considered naming my kids after twilight characters, especially Carlisle and Emmett. And If I have a girl she will be named Emmalie. One of the crew fused 'Emmett' and 'Rosalie' together and it looked so pretty written out. If anyone can some how mix the other couple's names, that would be awesome. But I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Thanks for the positive feedback about the challange. We shall see how it goes.

Also, today was awesome as King Emmett was at my work. :lol: No joke. We had a large black Newfoundland named King at work, but what's awesome is his last name is Emmett. I know his name is King but I always end up calling him Emmett :lol:
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

Hi still sick *cough cough can't wait until this sickness is over!!!!! And you know what the only part of my day that my chorus teach would announce the solos well that didn't happen! GRRRRR
WHAT NO NEW QUESTIONS? What is this Ghost-Town here we just need a question to start our creative juices
Hmmmmm....... Well Emmett was still human do you think he had a girlfriend?
I think so. I mean not that I wouldn't want to murder that girl if she went to my school but he seems like the kind of guy who would be like the most popular guy in school but date like the pretty shy girl that's always in the ABC Family movies that everyone thinks is a dork until she starts going out with him and then gets popular and leaves behind her old friend O.K. well I'm babbling so ince their is no more questions I'm going to leave now............................... I have a social studies progect due anyway BYE BYE
OH MY GOSH I FORGOT!!!!!!! HI TillyCullen Welcome to the E.D.C. HAPPY POSTING
LATER-Oh shoot I'm so sorry TillyWhitlock! :oops: I'm so sorry that's called sleep deprivation.
Maddie
Last edited by topazeyes2 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Absolutely. And Maddie, it's Tilly Whitlock. Not Cullen. I took Jasper's human name.
Later: Maddie, it's completely okay. If I wasn't in love with Jasper, then I'd definitely be in love with Em and probably would have taken Cullen over McCarty.

Well Emmett was still human do you think he had a girlfriend?
I do think that Emmett had a girlfriend when he was human. I think Emmett was a player! Nah, I'm seriously joking. I don't think our Emmett would be a player. Uh. I do think he had a few girlfriends, and that he had physical relationships with those girls though. Haha... and he played pleanty of jokes on those girls too. That's our lovable teddy bear!
Last edited by TillyWhitlock on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Twi-Twin=Kimmy
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Do you think that Emmett will ever get over losing his first match with a bear when he was human? What animal do you think he would go to hunting instead?
No he will not. Its not in his nature to forget a loss. Plus, bears are his favorite. He isn't going to give it up. Emmett is happy because now its his turn to be up on all the bears!

Well Emmett was still human do you think he had a girlfriend?
No.. it was in the early 1900's... and he was the youngest in a big family. He had responsibilities, girlfriends werent his top priority.

Guys, Carrie will be gone this weekend! So sad.. lets post a lot for her!

Mez, I want to play the game :D!

Also, welcome Tilly!

And Carrie made my awesome banner! Also, who_needs_fangs, a.k.a Naureen would like me to tell you that Raven's banner reminds her of Elvis with his popped up collar and stars across his chest lol.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

My dear EDC, I am so very sorry that I've been unfaithful and I haven't posted in a while. I promise to post more and kick those cricket's faces again. In the meantime I'll answer some questions.

Do you think that Emmett will ever get over losing his first match with a bear when he was human? What animal do you think he would go to hunting instead? No. But I like that quality about Emmett, that he never will forget things. It shows he's not ashamed of his past, in some sick messed up way. :lol: But it could also be a bad thing but I think everything about Emmett is good. ;) :lol: I don't think he would be able to give up his favorite animal to hunt. :lol:

While Emmett was still human do you think he had a girlfriend?
I'm sure he must've had a love life of some sort, I mean come on, who can resist our teddy bear? :lol: But like Syd-la said, he had other priorities to think of.

Hmm...Mez has given me an idea. I'm going to try to mix the couple's names in order to make baby names. By the way the name Emmalie sounds really pretty. I'll edit this when I come up with something.

Edit: Ok I have come up with a few names.
Alasper. (Alice+Jasper, it's a boy's name most likely. Pronounced Al-az-pur.)
Edella. (Bella+Edward, it's a girl's name, similar to Adele. Pronounced Ad-ella.)
Eslisle. (Carlisle+Esme, boy's and girl's name even though it sounds very feminine, Pronounced Ez-lie-ul.)
Last edited by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi everyone!

Welcome to EDC, Tilly. :D You answered a lot of questions, well done!
I missed some of them, so I'll answer them now.

Bri, good idea. I think the name Emmalie is very pretty too.

Mez, that's awesome! Lucky dog. :lol:

I don't think he'd ever forget losing, and he loves winning things and is competitive. However, he would know that as a human, hardly anyone would have been win against a bear, so he wouldn't linger over it. He wouldn't give up hunting his favourite animal for that.

Yes, I think quite a few, because who could resist? He would have had fun with them, but not treated them badly.Like Syd said, he had other things to do, like help his family.

~ Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote: Hmm...Mez has given me an idea. I'm going to try to mix the couple's names in order to make baby names. By the way the name Emmalie sounds really pretty. I'll edit this when I come up with something.

Edit: Ok I have come up with a few names.
Edella. (Bella+Edward, it's a girl's name, similar to Adele. Pronounced Ad-ella.)
Eslisle. (Carlisle+Esme, boy's and girl's name even though it sounds very feminine, Pronounced Ez-lie-ul.)
I'm pretty sure 'Emmalie' is pronounced like 'Emily.' I think. Thanks Mrs. Edward. Sorry I've forgotten your nickname :oops: I like Edella, though since I'm Mexican I end up saying it in semi-spanish. I like Eslisle. It sounds very sophisticated. I think we should make a game out of this. Or just have fun with it. Now I'm gonna try it with a few other characters. Hmmm.... I'll come back.

EDIT: Wow...five hours and not one post. Fine. Well, I'm back to post the awesome names of the characters. A few I would seriously take into consideration for my kids, especially the girls names. Okay and here is the list.

Alisper(al-lis-per)= Alice and Jasper. Boy name
Rosalett(rose-a-let)=Rose and Emmett <-I would consider that for my girl
Rommett(row-met)=Rose and Emmett. Boy name :?
Esmile(ez-mile)=Esmé and Carlisle. Unisex?
Alislie(el-ez-lee)=Alice and Rose. Girl!
No good ones for Alice and Emmett
Alismé(a-lez-may)=Alice and Esmé. Girl. <- I like that one
No good ones for Alice and Carlisle
Jaslie(Jazz-lee)=Jasper and Rose. Girl <- one of my favorites!
Jasmett(jazz-met)=Jasper and Emm. Not to fond of this one
Jesmé(Jez-may)=Jasper and Esmé. Girl! <- one of my favorites!
No good ones for Jasper and Carlisle
Rosmé(rose-may)=Rose and Esmé. Girl. Okay name
Resmélie(Rez-may-lee)=Rose and Esmé. Proud of myself on that one. <-I'd consider it.

So that's my list. I got tired and stopped trying but there you go. I gave it a try. Also Jalec! Pronounced Ja-lic. Jane and Alec. Or Alane?
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Meztli wrote: Edit: Ok I have come up with a few names.
I'm pretty sure 'Emmalie' is pronounced like 'Emily.' I think. Thanks Mrs. Edward. Sorry I've forgotten your nickname :oops: I like Edella, though since I'm Mexican I end up saying it in semi-spanish. I like Eslisle. It sounds very sophisticated. I think we should make a game out of this. Or just have fun with it. Now I'm gonna try it with a few other characters. Hmmm.... I'll come back.

EDIT: Wow...five hours and not one post. Fine. Well, I'm back to post the awesome names of the characters. A few I would seriously take into consideration for my kids, especially the girls names. Okay and here is the list.

Alisper(al-lis-per)= Alice and Jasper. Boy name
Rosalett(rose-a-let)=Rose and Emmett <-I would consider that for my girl
Rommett(row-met)=Rose and Emmett. Boy name :?
Esmile(ez-mile)=Esmé and Carlisle. Unisex?
Alislie(el-ez-lee)=Alice and Rose. Girl!
No good ones for Alice and Emmett
Alismé(a-lez-may)=Alice and Esmé. Girl. <- I like that one
No good ones for Alice and Carlisle
Jaslie(Jazz-lee)=Jasper and Rose. Girl <- one of my favorites!
Jasmett(jazz-met)=Jasper and Emm. Not to fond of this one
Jesmé(Jez-may)=Jasper and Esmé. Girl! <- one of my favorites!
No good ones for Jasper and Carlisle
Rosmé(rose-may)=Rose and Esmé. Girl. Okay name
Resmélie(Rez-may-lee)=Rose and Esmé. Proud of myself on that one. <-I'd consider it.
[/quote]

First and foremost, I do love them. When I first saw Alislie, I though it was Alice and Carlisle, but I could see that's just my head playing tricks on me. What about Casper? Okay back to topic.

I was going through the old boards just looking to see if I could find anything to help keep these boards alive, and I found some really OLD questions. So I figure this gives new members a chance to answer them, and older members a chance to answer them again. It'll be an ongoing project. I promise. Just don't yell at me if I take a few days off. I'm working on Rose too.

At what point did you fall in love with Emmett? Was it a specific point in one of the books or his personality in general that you liked or was there something else that triggered it?
Honestly, I loved Emmett from the get go. I thought he was misunderstood. However, I loved him more when Bella was like what about Rosalie and Emmett and Edward goes Emmett thinks I'm a lunatic but has nothing against you. I was like awwwww Emmett!

What is your favorite Emmett scene?
I think one of my favorites is definitely the vote. I think another would be at the clearing during training. When he wants another go with Jasper. Then there's baseball. (Eerie, isn't it?) There are way too many.

To you, what is Emmett's funniest moment?
"I'm really glad Edward didn't kill you" That line makes me laugh every time.

Why do you think Emmett teases Bella so much?
It's all because he loves her so much. He just can't be physical with her in any way shape or form. He's worried he'll hurt her, and he doesn't want to do that. So he goes to the next thing he does and that's picks on her. But deep down, and not really deep down because he admits it, he loves her like a sister.

Like I said, I'll try to go through all the old boards and look for questions. I should be keeper of the questions. Hahaha... okay I'm done with my jokes now. Later people.

~T. Whitlock

Twi-Twin=Kimmy
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hiya Everyone!

I don’t even think I’ve even posted on the new thread yet.. well not so new but you know :oops: ..

I really have to post here regularly. I shall make it my mission :D

Anyways, question time-

I’m going to answer every question of the thread so far… well at least try to.

If Emmett hadn’t been attacked by a bear what would his life be like?
Different, for sure :lol: . He’d have a pretty ordinary life, grow up and then get married, have children etc. or maybe not such a positive life. He could have had some sort of other accident.

If Emmett was the empath and not Jasper, how do you thing he would have used his gift? How do you think he would have abuse it and how he would have used it for good?
I could really see Emmett abusing that power and manipulate the feelings of everyone around him for this own pleasure. I think he would use it for good but also mess around with it and cause mayhem hehe.

What do you think Emmett was doing while Bella was burning and being transformed? How do you think he was feeling?
He was probably looking back at his transformation and thinking of what her reaction would be like. Also, I think that he spent a lot of time trying to comfort Edward and set his mind at rest. I think that through most he just remained positive and tried to lift everyone’s spirits.

Who do you think is Emmett's favourite partner to go hunting with?
Either Edward or Jasper. I think with Edward it would be more competitive but with Jasper he would work together with him if that makes sense.

If Emmett had to pick a favourite book in the saga...which one do you think he would pick?
Eclipse or Breaking Dawn. Probably Eclipse because of the fight scenes and all the Edward and Bella moments would give him a lot to tease them about.

Pick a song that you think describes Emmett. b.) a song that you think Emmett has on his playlist.
Song that describes Emmett:
SexyBack- Justin Timberlake :lol: .. only joking.. I don’t really know of one. I’ll think about that one.
Song that you think Emmett has on his playlist:
I’m equally lost.. something rock or hip hop I guess.

No, I don’t think he would ever forget. But he was human and didn’t really stand a chance against a bear so like Jenni said he wouldn’t think about it like that too much or give up hunting bears because of it.

I think he would have had a few girlfriends but agree that it wouldn’t be his main priority.

Well I've read through the whole thread and answered the questions so I hope because of my efforts I'm forgiven for being such a bad crew member.

-- Ayan
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie