1) Have you ever had two friends who hated each other? Did you feel the pressure to choose or take sides?
Yes, not really a hate as much as a big dislike. I didn't really feel pressure to take sides, but don't really listen if they talk about each other and they know that.
2) We have had those moments in our life like Bella, where we are faced with the opportunity to bring a friendship to a new level. Did you act on that moment, how did it turn out for you? Or did you let it pass, like Bella did? Did you end up regretting not taking action?
Yes, I kind of did. Same w/ Bella's situation...that first kiss. That really changes things sometimes. It's almost irreversible. Seems like someone always wants more and it leaves 1 person hurt regardless.
3) We all act differently to crisis. In this case Bella was focused on saving Edward from himself, and didn't dwell on the coming danger to herself. Describe a time in your life that you acted for another's safety with out caring for your own.
Haven't really quite put my own life on the line, but I'm a nurse. I see ppl pass out, have heart attacks, and multipe other traumas...so I'm saving their lives in a sense.
4) At this point Romeo and Juliet were screaming at us from the grave, were you panicked? Did you read straight through to the end from here unable to put the book down?
Yes, I panicked and I def. want to feel this and have this scene in the movies. Yes, pretty much except when I had to go to work and sleep. Def. had some almost sleepless nights.
5) Tell us your feelings regarding Jacob at the time verses now. Have they change with time to reflect back and additional reading?
I can't beleive he hung up on what was 'Dr. Carlisle' aka Edward. I would be freakin ticked off!!!!!
I def. had a strong dislike at that point, but I did kinda like him when he said he would protect Charlie.