EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by Sydflower »

Tilly, Ive done that before. In fact, I found most of those questions and posted them in the last thread. But since we do have new members, they'll happily answer them and the old members will too. :D :roll:
http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/vie ... &start=650 <-- This is the page I stopped looking on, so if you keep going from here you can find some I haven't used. Fresh meat. And, Heather a.k.a waiting tobe dazzled is technically 'keeper of the questions'.. she makes up new topics sometimes and will also post lists of recently asked questions. Have fun sifting through those threads! It does take a while.

Ayan! Welcome back you little absentee.

Ill edit and answer questions later.. I just realized it was noon and I only woke up a half hour ago!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

*bursts into wreck hall armed with her flamethrower*
I'M BAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*starts burning the crickets to ashes*
C'mon Liz and Raven, I can't do this alone!!!

For those of you that read my goodbye post *coughNOT LIZ APPARENTLYcough* then you know I was gone on spring break in Florida! & completely fine Raven, no need to worry! Im sure everyone else is fine too! But like I was saying, those of you that read my farewell post know i was supposed to be back thursday/friday-ish. & I was, but I was going back and reading the pgs I missed instead of posting (rare, I know). & Im still reading pgs I missed, but I couldn't stay away anymore! I missed you all terribly! Not to mention the Emett mannequin! *runs over to the mannequin and...well lets just say what happens isnt PG13...* & I also missed my office *runs over to her VERY not PG13 office still hauling the mannequin* and I know i already said so, but I MISSED ALL OF YOU!!!!!*runs around hugging all the crew members, even the ones in EICs*

I have waaaay too much to say, so I will summarize it as well as I can, keeping to whats happend currently and whats (slightly) on topic...

Syd~ *heavy hinting* do ya have somthing you want to tell everyone *wink cough wink more hinting*

Liz~ :cry: you...didn't...read...my...post... :cry:

Carrie~ Did you get the promotins all worked out? I dont want to go around with the wrong on in my siggy or anything...& you are the single most luckiest person in the world I know!!!!YOU GOT TO MEET A TWILIGHT ACTRESS WHEN YOU GOT YOUR DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tilly~ Welome to the crew! I haven't read back far enough to see if you got the welcome cheer or not, but just say if you haven't yet and Id be happy to perform it for you!

Topaz~ I hope ya feel better soon if you're still sick!

Everyone thats been absent for a while but is now re-appearing~ WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!

OH OH OHHH!!!!!I've got a story!!!*runs over to the Emmett mannequin, does some more rated R stuff, then grabs the story hat and fits it snugly on her head*
So I was at my friends house last night watching the Twilight DVD (which I FINALLY got, btw!) when my mom came to pick me up. I said my goodbyes and everything, but when I got to my car there was another car in front of it and you know what its liscense plate was? "EDC 1846"!!!!!!!!!It made me very happy! & sad cuz I was still missing all you guys :( but I took a pic! & am trying to get an account on photobucket or tinypic or something so I can post it up!! You all also owe that liscense plate me coming back here without reading through all my missed pgs because thats totally what made me crack! Now we need to find out what the "1846" in the liscense plate stands for. Is that number significant to anyone? *starts thinking hard* *slowly takes storyhat off and places it on the Emmett mannequin*

So I guess I'll just keep reading through my missed pages & I will come back with a much more on topic post very soon!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Syd, I did say I was joking about the keeper of the question thing. I'm not trying to step on anyones toes. So if anyone thinks I did. I'm sorry!!!

And Ted, Nope I haven't heard the welcome cheer yet. At least I don't think I've heard it.

Okay, I'm out.

T.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Ted- I MISSED YOU BESTIE!!! And I DID read your post, but this thred has been EPIC dead this week. So I was getting imatient for you to get back. I thought I was going to die... I'm SOOOO glad your back!!!
How was florida? I have EPIC news, I got my driver's license!!! And I just got back from driving by myself for the first time!!! I'm so happy!!!!
NOw I shall help you fight the crickets
*graps flamethrower, helps Ted*

I'm glad your badk hon!

I don't know if theres a new questions o

EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT
EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT
EMMETT EMMETT
EMMETT
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

LIZ!!!!I missed you too! *hugs* I'm glad you read it then, I felt so forgotten :( you got your liscense? :o CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!Wana gimme a ride sometime? I've still got...*counts on her fingers* 3years until I get mine...Florida was great, thank you for asking!!It was soooo hot! & I got sooo sunburned as a result! It still hurts! I dont understand how Syd lives there year-round, I forgot sunscreen for ONE day and turned into a tomato! & now I'm peeling, yucky!

Tilly~ Nobody has given you the welcome cheer yet? Tsk tsk cheerleaders! Haven't there been any on? I guess I'm just as much to blame as they are considering my MIAness...but here we go then, Tilly! Are you ready? *rips off flame resistent outfit to reveal the EDC cheer uniform and throws flamethrower to the side as she shouts*

WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!! *jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gah, I always forget to stretch when I need it! *starts stretching* If you would like to join EDCCS (Emmett's Demolition Crew Cheerleading Squad) then PM Sierra (our co -) or Elise ( our captain). We would love to have you!

*re-dresses in fire proof clothing, picks up her flamethrower and takes up her position by the door blasting those darned little cricket monsters!*
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Hahaha! that's got to be the cutest cheer I've seen in a while. I'm definitely liking it. Haha! Okay. These crickets are getting to be a problem.

*Jumps into flame retardent clothing and picks up another flameblower*
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Ted-I will be happy to drive ma'am *jingles keys (which by the way are sporting a jacob key chain, and a cullen crest, I thought that was approprate blingage for car keys lol)* Where to darlin'?(Why 3 years, are you young or is the driving age high? Where do you live neway...?)
I'm sorry to here about the sunburn. I don't know where you live but in Texas it's easy, I went outside for two hours the other day and got burned AND ITS MARCH!!! haha

Tilly-thanks for the help with the flamethrowers! It was gettin hard fightin these things with just us. Trying to defend every office in the Rec hall.
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Oh noo!We're getting tumbleweed too! *starts blasting the tumbleweed as well as crickets with her flamethrower*

How about some AMAZING NEWS to tempt all our members back?!'Cause I've got some!LOOK!!We've been invited to the twlight mafia's party!!>>
who_needs_fangs? wrote:Here's the Official Mafia Party Invitation

That's all the info, but if you have any questions then PM me or any other mafia members here on the EDC and we should be able to help!

Now I'm 100% caught up,so I'll answer a question...
Do you think that Emmett will ever get over losing his first match with a bear when he was human? What animal do you think he would go to hunting instead?
I don't think he'll ever get over it, he's way too competitive to! But IF he were going to hunt another animal, then it would have to be HUGE! So that it would be fun to fight for Emmett. I'm a little braindead though, since the only big animal other than a bear that I can think of is an elephant...and those are kind of slow, so too easy for Emmett. Hhhmm, I'll try and think of more animals later! But I seriously can't come up with anything but an elephant!

If Emmett had to pick a favourite book in the saga...which one do you think he would pick?
I think Breaking Dawn. Everybody was together and happy, AND they got to face-off with the Volturi! & Bella picked him to go up with her as a bodygaurd in BD :lol: plus, like someone already said, Rose finally got what she wanted in BD and that would make Emm the happiest guy in the world! & we can't forget all the innuendos and teasing he got to get away with in Breaking Dawn! I loved him in the 4th book! I mean, I loved him in every book but in the 4th book he was awesome-er than usual!

Yeah Tilly, thanks for the help!!!

Liz~ Im just young :( & Im in Ohio right now, but Im moving to Finland in a year (I totally just gave away my ID.Everyoen at my school knows it's me now) but in Finland there the driving age is 18, so you'll have LOTS of driving me around to do! I think first we should go to LA, specifically, Kellan's apartment ;) he's off the New Moon set already so he'll be arriving home very soon! & the keychain is very appropriate!
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

First of all…
Welcome to the new members!
I’m Heather, Field Supervisor of EDC.
Glad to see you’ve all made it to our little Emmett oasis.

Secondly, I’m sorry I’ve been gone so long.
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been periodically checking in on things but haven’t really posted because I’m extremely busy and nothing seemed to be needing me.

Thirdly, on account of the questions.
I’m thankful to those who have been basically digging through the archives and finding old ones in an effort to keep the thread alive.
My problem is I hate to repeat questions, basically because I know that the O.C have already answered them. However I am working on a system…I’m hoping it will be helpful :D .

So I am going to repost a few of the most current questions because I can see that not everyone has answered them.

Why do you think Emmett teases Bella so much?

At what point did you fall in love with Emmett? Was it a specific point in one of the books or his personality in general that you liked or was there something else that triggered it?

If Emmett had to pick a favorite book in the saga...which one do you think he would pick?

Who do you think is Emmett's favorite partner to go hunting with?

What do you think Emmett was doing while Bella was burning and being transformed? How do you think he was feeling?

If Emmett was the empath and not Jasper, how do you thing he would have used his gift? How do you think he would have abuse it and how he would have used it for good?

*Remember that well thought out and well written answers may earn early promotion and acknowledgment from the management team*
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Welcome back Heather!!Thanks for the questions, I was feeling too lazy to go back and collect them all so I'm glad you're here now!Lol

Who do you think is Emmett's favorite partner to go hunting with?
Edward. They're best friends and he's fast enough that Emm could compete with him for getting animals and stuff!

At what point did you fall in love with Emmett? Was it a specific point in one of the books or his personality in general that you liked or was there something else that triggered it?
For me it was just his personality in general that made me fall in love with him, but I loved him from the second he walked into the cafeteria because Bella said he was BIG! I looooove strong guys! :D