What's Your OCD?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
colegurl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: What's Your OCD?

Post by colegurl »

cassis_rose wrote:I'm obsessive about my books. They must be in perfect condition (no wrinkles in the spine, no folding, etc). I hate to lend it to people, except close friends who can be rely on. I don't even like it when my brother was reading my Twilight books. I buy my books in hard-cover forms so as to have extra protection.

I hate people who touch my stuff in general.

I'm quite the clean freak in the family. Since I'm the one who vacuum the floor, I hate it when my family members don't take extra care in keeping the floor clean. I don't like to nag, but what can I do?

I’m a really fussy eater. I hate garlic and onion. I’ll make sure the food is clean from pieces of garlic before I eat it. My rice must not have any sauce on it. I refuse to eat food that is cold. It’s just plain gross.

I hate it when my handwriting isn’t up to my standard. I’ll actually go and erase the lines before writing them over again.
Dude. You got some issues. I feel like the complete opposite of you.
My books are in crap condition because i read them so much. I'll eat anything that is placed in front of me. Most of the time you can't read my handwriting. And, my room looks like tornado went through it. You can't see the floor. If i knew you in real life i would probably be your friend since your so different from me. Which leads to my OCD-ness.
*Hm. I do hate when i clean something and then people come and mess it all up and don't clean it up. I hate people who are similar to me. I don't like to be around them. I do hate when book pages are bent. USE A FREAKING BOOKMARKER! It's really not that hard, I assure you.
-Jasper wrote:Haha, my mum did it once when my room was really really messy, but after that I kept it tidy anyone because I hated anyone else doing it. :lol:

I LOVE IT when my mom cleans my room for me. She's just SO good at it. Haha! She refuses to do it, but after awhile she cracks and cleans it for me.
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

@ colegurl
Wow, haha, really different personality. I know some people can't stand the way I obsess about my books.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
bodysnatcher
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bodysnatcher »

I hate ouching foods with my hands. I can handle dry foods like bread and cereal, but just the idea of having my fingers smothered in grease or sauce makes me cringe so much.

I eat ribs and chicken wings with a fork and a knife. Come to think of it, I eat everything with a fork and a knife.
"and the boy loved the tree"
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

bodysnatcher wrote:I hate ouching foods with my hands. I can handle dry foods like bread and cereal, but just the idea of having my fingers smothered in grease or sauce makes me cringe so much.

I eat ribs and chicken wings with a fork and a knife. Come to think of it, I eat everything with a fork and a knife.
Ew... greasy hands are disgusting :? Blah!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

bodysnatcher wrote:I hate ouching foods with my hands. I can handle dry foods like bread and cereal, but just the idea of having my fingers smothered in grease or sauce makes me cringe so much.
Ha! You should see how many times a day I wash my hands at work. I can't stand having grease on my fingers, mainly because I'm constantly pushing my bangs out of my face and if I touch them with dirty hands then they start to look greasy and the ten minutes I spend on a shower every morning becomes a wasted effort....
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I've thought of another one! Its not really an ocd but I get really annoyed when people dont call or txt me back when they say they will :evil:
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
celeste24601
Settled in Forks

Post by celeste24601 »

I have several...
1. All of my movies have to be in alphabetical order... I worked at borders, what can I say.
2. I write up a contract when someone borrows my books, tells them not to break the spin.
3. All of my books that are in a series have to be from the same publisher... when my husband and I got married this drove me crazy.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

1. I eat everything in a specific order. Like, M&Ms I eat brown, then orange, red, yellow, green, and then blue. Don't ask me why. I just do.
2. The dishwasher, everything has to be in a specific place or else I go crazy!
3. My room is "organized" the way I like it. I hate it when I have to clean it, because it throws off my whole system!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

debussygirl wrote:1. I eat everything in a specific order. Like, M&Ms I eat brown, then orange, red, yellow, green, and then blue. Don't ask me why. I just do.
2. The dishwasher, everything has to be in a specific place or else I go crazy!
3. My room is "organized" the way I like it. I hate it when I have to clean it, because it throws off my whole system!
Jenna, I eat M&Ms the same way! :lol:
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

i have a few lol

1. i dont loan books out. my books are kept in PERFECT condition. and when i see someone reading a book thats battered or with the sleave on it i freak! lol

2. at work..when i am filling glasses with milk juice water whatever i line all the glasses up in rows 4 by 4 ..lol. and the glasses have to be the same size...idk...im weird

3.i keep all my shoes arranged by color, type, and how ofter i wear them in my closet..lol.
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict