Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by Nena »

Congrats. This is the third thread to discuss all things Jackson....

A general reminder, especially to newcomers, to try and keep the one-line, IM-type chat to a minimum. If you have something really funny to say, and one line is what it takes, go for it! But try and stay away from posting just for the sake of saying "hi I'm still here" or "I'm sooo bored...". We want to try and keep the Lex a message board and not a chat room.

It also helps if you only quote the stuff you really need for your reply, and cut out the rest. When people quote a whole long post full of nested quotes to just add a couple of lines of comment, it takes up an awful lot of unneeded space!
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I get to make the first post in our very new thread #3! I am so excited!

So sorry I wasn't here all weekend! The snow kinda took over everyone's lives and then I had a ton of stuff to get done on Saturday! My DVD finally came and I got to watch it! It wasn't a pleasant time though so I need to watch it again!

Thanks for all the Jacksper yumminess in the old thread!

Mandy: I am still really angry! Can't wait to talk to you about it!

Jen: Theater is so much fun! Oh and Pyros are awesome! There is just something super hot ;) about them!

Just some quick news updates!

In response to inquiries regarding Young Again

Young Again is a short film about Ethan, who on an unexpected journey back to his youth, discovers that childhood only comes once in a lifetime.

A completion date has not been set due to scheduling conflicts with our various artists participating in the project. Once a date has been set, we will announce it on our blog here.

At that point, if you are interested in seeing the film, please write us then and we will let you know about any festival screenings or other venues to see the film. I understand that some of you are out of the U.S. and would like to see the film. We will do our best to make the film available to all who would like to see it.

Thank you again for your interest. And keep checking back for updates!

–Young Again Filmmakers

S.Darko promo

The colors he is wearing make me happy! They are like spring colors! Oh and the smile is cute too!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

what the whitlock.. i was lurking and i didn't notice it was closed.. dang! i miss being the first post.. well anyways..

oh wel.. new thread.. :|
but i kinda missed this photos..

jackson+ guitar = perfect
i really love the shades!!
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey JOFies!

New thread! I'm going to post more on this one, and as a punishment for not being on the end of the last one that much, I'm going to make myself look at the Jackson pics posted. (what a punishment ;) )

Well, I feel punished enough. I just remembered I was also going to make myself do the chore of comparing Jasper and Jackson pics ... because he looks so unlike himself as Jasper. I think the similarities are the same chin and jaw, and smile. :lol:

Sarah, notice how the light is behind him in the S.Darko shot? Like he is the light of the world ..

~ Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

# 3 :D

i love the s.darko promo. him and ed westwick are my faaaaaav. ;)

and the other picture, jackson is pastels? kind of funny haha.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

YAAAY!!! #3!!! WooT WooT! Okay, so I caught up on the end of #2 and made my way here!

Tali--You always make me feel better after I post stupid stuff--thanks and much luv!

I feel all dazed and weird because I accidentally slept for 13 hours last night. That's right. I went to bed at 10:30 and woke up at 11:25. Well, that was after I threw my alarm clock across the room at 9 am. :D

I hate mornings. Anywho, I come bearing gifts!

check out the difference!

Love the hat!

oh, to be that harmonica!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

^^ oh harmie harmie... i saw harmie again and jealousy arises... who wouldn't want to be that harmonica.. and now i remembered way back when it was only me, mandy and sarah.. and our crazy ideas of replacing Harmie, Annabelle and Mikey.. i kinda missed that moments.. and now here we are #3..

and remember the secret project??

Jrath being Jareth (jackson in tights!!!!)

and how we planned in "hi-jacking" (mandy , sarah.. remember that?!)

and doing jackson cookies to raise funds.. gah!! now were on #3.. now i wonder.. what will we plan next?? hmmm... *evil*
Last edited by sachael on Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Woohoo! #3!!! 8-) I love the smell of shiny new thread in the morning! Or, er, um... afternoon. :?
Even though we kind of cheated and got a new thread before 100 pages, but oh well. :roll:

Sarah, I'm so glad you were the first post! Yay! :D
And I totally do not blame you for being all angry. Come over to watch the movie anytime! It's a beautiful 70 degrees again today. ;)
That pic with Jackson in the pastels reminds me of how we were talking about Scott wearing way too much pink for a man. But Jackson pulls it off VERRRRY nicely of course! :D It makes me all happy too - like thinking of Easter and springtime. :D

The S. Darko promo looks soooo good! It makes me even more freaking excited to see a new Jackson movie. And then watch the DVD and hope they have lots of extras with him. I'm impatient, what I can I say? :P

Kimmy, ah yes all that reminiscing just reminds me of all the good times we've had with Jackson. And many more to come! :twisted:
Image Image
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

Whoa! #3. It's about time. =)

What? How long ago did they film Young Again? Why is it taking so long? :?:

Wife; that's okay, anytime. :D

Jenni; glad to hear you'll be back on more. You've been missed.

Kimmy; that photo of Jareth is quite disturbing. I think we need Jackson to fill that void.
Ah, the reminiscing. I remember talking about fundraising with cookies. =P That was like the night I started on here. Seems to long ago... *sigh*
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Yay for #3! *breathes in the shiny new Jackson thread smell*

I remember when you all were talking about Ductee, Mikey, and Harmie.
Remember when some lady was gonna name her kid after Harmie? :lol:

Oh and of course talk of Jacksoneth! (You know...Jackson and Jareth combined? No? Ok nm..lol)
Just thinking of him in tights again. :shock:

The fundraising Jackson cookies would be dilicious, btw. Wow I think I've said his name like a bajillion times now. Haha.

Yeah what's with Young Again anyway? When did that happen?
I can't wait for s.Darko. And Dread. Ok so there's gonna be a lot of Jackson movies coming out soon.

*swoon*
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮