Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by ForJazz926 »

Those Dallas Hot Topic pictures were yummy. Why does he seriously get hotter as time goes on? Like someone's getting him up in the morning and rubbing Sex Panther on him. OMG did I just say that? *mind floats down the river of gutter sewage*

Image Image
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Monday, March 30th ~ 4:05 p.m. ~ still no Wide Awake update.... :evil:
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

G-Faerie08 wrote:So, this isn't really Rob related but I just had to post it.

I dare you not to jump out of your skin

In Rob related stuff..in regards to "man love" in LA, I totally agree with Jazz Girl about the crazy tween fangirls just going to see it and squealing about Rob and stuff without really "getting" what is going on in the movie itself. I hope that it really showcases Rob's versatility as an actor if people have not seen his other work.

G-Faerie, just wanted you to know I nearly jumped out of the chair and knocked my computer off the desk when I clicked on the above link. :lol: That was hilarious! Of course I couldn't resist clicking the link, even though you said it wasn't really Rob related. I kept thinking, "What does a giant, disgusting snake have to do with Rob?" :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing Little Ashes as well. I really hope Rob receives some nice reviews from critics and the general public finally realizes that he's so much more than just a sexy, smoldering vampire (not that there's anything wrong with a sexy, smoldering vampire, of course) 8-)

I watched "The Bad Mother's Handbook" a month or two ago and absolutely loved the movie. Rob was wonderful in it...his character was so sweet and earnest and he couldn't have looked or acted more differently than Edward Cullen. I want people to realize how truly versatile and talented Rob is.
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Sandy~ Yes, I am so with you. *Smile* He is so incredibly talented. I think I want the acceptance more for him than anything else. He is SO hard on himself. I know he does it in his a-dork-able self-depricating way, but, as I said before, you know that a huge part of him believes what he says, believes that sometime and someway someone is going to figure out that he's a fraud and is worthless. God, I get sad just thinking about him believing that. I just want to take his face in my hands and look into his eyes (resist getting completely lost in them) and explain to him once and for all that he is a gift to all of us in so many ways, and the least of which is how absurdly beautiful he is.

When he talks on the commentary about running from the theater because he just couldn't take it anymore, I keep thinking, what does he see that we don't? Or more importantly, what do WE see that HE doesn't? And, how do I get him to see it.

I haven't seen Bad Mother's Handbook, haven't been able to find it. I absolutely love him in The Haunted Airman. any suggestions as to where to locate it?

JaimeTristan~ I know you won't see this for a few days :twisted: :lol: but welcome to the heroin club, Sweetie! You know we just get others hooked so we feel a little better about our own obsessions. :D We'll miss you! I know you're not supposed to, but try to resist the cookie. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

Jazz Girl wrote:
I haven't seen Bad Mother's Handbook, haven't been able to find it. I absolutely love him in The Haunted Airman. any suggestions as to where to locate it?
OMG his role in BMH has to be one of my favourites...he's just so wonderfully dorky and insanely cute it's hard not to love him more *sigh* And its this movie where I realized how frackin tall he really is...and that his legs go on for days...DAYS!!! :twisted: I don't have a link for it (I think someone has posted it here before), but there's always YouTube :D
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

sillyme wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:
OMG his role in BMH has to be one of my favourites...he's just so wonderfully dorky and insanely cute it's hard not to love him more *sigh* And its this movie where I realized how frackin tall he really is...and that his legs go on for days...DAYS!!! :twisted: I don't have a link for it (I think someone has posted it here before), but there's always YouTube :D
Caryn, I was given the link for "The Bad Mother's Handbook" from these message boards a month or two ago, and it was through youtube. I just now searched on youtube and it looks like it's still there at the link I listed below. I think if you click this link it will take you to Part 1, and the other parts should follow. I believe there were eight parts in total, but the entire movie was only a little over an hour. It's wonderful and you'll fall in love with Daniel Gale and want to go out and buy a rainbow colored sweater!

Rob's legs did go on for days, sillyme! That man is one tall drink of water! One I'd like to take a sip of, anyway. 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiXGvnDwuA0
Banner by TammyAZ
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

ForJazz926 wrote:Those Dallas Hot Topic pictures were yummy. Why does he seriously get hotter as time goes on? Like someone's getting him up in the morning and rubbing Sex Panther on him. OMG did I just say that? *mind floats down the river of gutter sewage*
What's this I see before me? Could that be... an Anchorman reference? :o :shock:
Holy balls, I think I love you.

Hey everyone... come and see how good Rob looks! :lol:
Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Ok guys,
So I've been reading WA and..
it's good,

but it's not really my cuppa tea?

:cry: don't hurt me!
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

I am going to attempt to hop on YouTube tonight and watch the Robbie goodness. Thanks for the lead.

Jade~ We shan't flog you for it. Some people just aren't all about the angsty loving that is WA. But, please don't mind if we keep discussing, and in detail if I know this crew. :twisted: :lol: I have a feeling as soon as updates are posted, there will be several hours of cricket chirps followed by mass hysteria of "Oh My God...." and "Do you believe...." That is unless someone has started a WA thread and we don't know about it yet.

GAH!! It's 7 ish. I sooooo need to go home now. By for now!

PS Just PMd the mods to let them know that Rob Thread V 10.0 is just around the corner. Wahoo! :lol: 8-)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
obieewok
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by obieewok »

G-Faerie08 wrote:So, this isn't really Rob related but I just had to post it.

I dare you not to jump out of your skin

In Rob related stuff..in regards to "man love" in LA, I totally agree with Jazz Girl about the crazy tween fangirls just going to see it and squealing about Rob and stuff without really "getting" what is going on in the movie itself. I hope that it really showcases Rob's versatility as an actor if people have not seen his other work.

Jesus H Christ dude...I freaking peed a little!!!!!!!!!!!
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.