1. Did you relate to Bella right away? If so, what part of her did you identify with?
I had absolutely nothing in common with Bella. It was interesting to read about someone who was so different than me.
2. What were your first impressions of Renee and Charlie?
I thought that Charlie was a nervous wreck because he was working so hard to make Bella like him. I thought that Renee seemed like she just wanted to act younger than she really was.
3. What were your first impressions of the friends Bella meets?
I thought they all were very nice to help her because she was new, but I thought Jessica was annoying. I liked Mike a lot though.
4. Were you scared or intrigued by Edward?
i was definitely intrigued. I wanted to know more about Edward and his family. That's what got me to want to keep reading.
5. What did you think of Edward's odd behavior?
I just thought it was a vampire thing. It made me mad though because Bella didn't know he was a vampire. It was aggravating to read about him getting close to her, but then hurting her over and over.
6. Did this chapter hook you on the book or were you still trying to see what the fuss was?
I was immediately hooked