Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Post by DarkMuse »

Lorabell wrote:And I JUST noticed something, which I think is crazy cool - when Bella first goes to the Cullen's house, there's a chess set on the table in the background...
This made me laugh at first because it's mentioned a lot that Alice and Edward as well as Jasper and Emmett play the game, but I only JUST noticed that it isn't the usual black and white set but black and RED!
Please tell me you get this :D
I get the black and red chess set. I just didn't realize it was there. I'm gonna have to go back and watch it again. I'm always staring at Robward so I don't really notice things like that until someone points them out. Lol. So thanks for that!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Lorabell
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Lorabell »

DarkMuse wrote:
Lorabell wrote:And I JUST noticed something, which I think is crazy cool - when Bella first goes to the Cullen's house, there's a chess set on the table in the background...
This made me laugh at first because it's mentioned a lot that Alice and Edward as well as Jasper and Emmett play the game, but I only JUST noticed that it isn't the usual black and white set but white and RED!
Please tell me you get this :D
I get the black and red chess set. I just didn't realize it was there. I'm gonna have to go back and watch it again. I'm always staring at Robward so I don't really notice things like that until someone points them out. Lol. So thanks for that!
Lol, "Robward" - going to have to start using that - I loves!
And I realise the red and white chess set isn't overly cryptic... I just felt like such a nerd that it made me so happy! :D
Lorabell

SIGN the New Moon Cast PETITION!
http://www.TeamSolomon.weebly.com
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

So... this was several pages ago... but, did you have to Google this or something, dude?
ringswraith wrote:Well, a female cat is called a "queen."

Not sure I get it, either.
Sheesh. MAYBE YOU ARE HUMAN GOOGLE.

Image Image Image
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

akire wrote:So... this was several pages ago... but, did you have to Google this or something, dude?
ringswraith wrote:Well, a female cat is called a "queen."

Not sure I get it, either.
Holy crap- my secret's out! :lol:
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by spicey16 »

not really an inside joke... but my dad totally did the shot gun thing when i was dating! :lol:
i love when charlie draws his "halo", but the best inside joke is probably "i leave you alone for one min. and the wolves descend"!!
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

ringswraith wrote:
akire wrote:
Holy crap- my secret's out! :lol:
Yeah... totally calling you Human Google from now on. HG, if you will.

Image Image Image
EdwardLover2982
Settled in Forks

Post by EdwardLover2982 »

My favorite line from the movie was so Stuipd Lamb, when Bella says that in the medow.
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

spicey16 wrote:not really an inside joke... but my dad totally did the shot gun thing when i was dating! :lol:
i love when charlie draws his "halo", but the best inside joke is probably "i leave you alone for one min. and the wolves descend"!!
The halo drawing, made him look mentally unstable. The whole theatre was like 'wtf?'
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by spicey16 »

dazzlingdynamite wrote:
spicey16 wrote:not really an inside joke... but my dad totally did the shot gun thing when i was dating! :lol:
The halo drawing, made him look mentally unstable. The whole theatre was like 'wtf?'

i just figured he was a little tipsy from all his Vitamin R but thats just me :)
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

I didn't get that at first - I just thought he was sprinkling "nice dust" on his head. lol

Image Image