Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by Jadey »

The kiss in Twilight was a little more 'saucy' than I was expecting.
So im staying optimistic for eclipse and BD.. hopefully they'll show us a bit more :twisted:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I have officially joined the ranks of depressed people experiencing WA withdrawals.

I actually love the way they're portrayed- and I'm dying to know what happens next.

Fie on you lot for bringing it to my attention!

(Actually, no, many thanks for bringing it to my attention. :) )
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

^^Ah, Human Google. Re-reading helps ease the pain a bit but then you are once again out of the drug and the cycle begins again.
Jadey wrote:The kiss in Twilight was a little more 'saucy' than I was expecting.
So im staying optimistic for eclipse and BD.. hopefully they'll show us a bit more :twisted:
Seriously. I've said this before, and I'll say it again, it is probably one of the steamiest smooching scenes I've seen in a movie. I feel like it had to be so steamy though b/c we lost a lot of Bella's sensual description of Edward.

Image Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

akire wrote:HOW have I missed so much? Rob-scented candles? I'm all over it. Vanilla rubbing is what comes directly after Smurhherusgghh? (totally had to go back to see how that was spelled) in the cool fangirl repertoire. Should it be lotion? Or, like, a vanilla bean or something? A spritzer would be easier but far less sexy.

Lastly, bouffant.
Rubbing Rob lotion on myself? Ok wow...my mind went waaaaaaaaaaaaay too far into the gutter. So sorry. :twisted: :lol:

And that was totally an "i miss the Vulgar Language is Ugly out of you" picture. His eyes, that scruff...the whole look. Just..wow.

I don't care if all they do is one of those little montage things where they show that the people are "making love" but don't actually show it, they better do something. None of that fade to black ish. I had heard the only reason they weren't gonna make Breaking Dawn into a movie was because Stephenie didn't want any of them to be rated R and that BD would have to be rated R. So who knows what they'll do?

As far as KStew...just do what I do. Just think of yourself in place of her. Lol.

David - Yay a guy is suffering along with us! Haha. And I'm sorry/you're welcome that we brought it to your attention.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

akire wrote:^^Ah, Human Google. Re-reading helps ease the pain a bit but then you are once again out of the drug and the cycle begins again.
Jadey wrote:The kiss in Twilight was a little more 'saucy' than I was expecting.

Seriously. I've said this before, and I'll say it again, it is probably one of the steamiest smooching scenes I've seen in a movie. I feel like it had to be so steamy though b/c we lost a lot of Bella's sensual description of Edward.

Amen to that sisters! I don't think I've seen such a sensual kissing scene in a movie in quite a long time. The kiss is one of the few scenes when I preferred the movie version to the book version.

I loved that it took thirty or forty seconds for Rob's and Kristen's lips to just barely touch; I loved that the scene was completely quiet except for the sounds of their breathing and the kisses; I loved the extremely passionate and intense look on Rob's face; I loved how Kristen sort of advanced on Rob as he slowly backed off the bed... :lol: :oops:
*slinks off to fast forward her Twilight DVD to the kiss scene*
Banner by TammyAZ
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

*cries out in paint cause doesn't have the dvd yet and can't fast forward to the sensual kissing scene*

Robs little cheek/mouth twitch was so freakin cute too.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jadey wrote:*cries out in paint cause doesn't have the dvd yet and can't fast forward to the sensual kissing scene*

Robs little cheek/mouth twitch was so freakin cute too.
Jadey, I hope you don't have to wait much longer until your DVD arrives!

I'm sure you can youtube the kissing scene if you need a quick fix. ;)

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Hehe

Tracy - released here 22nd April. Dumb eh?
I know.. good ol' youtube. But it aint the same

:lol:
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

For Jadey and all the others of us who can't fast forward to the kissing scene for various reasons, I decided to post this. It is actually from a pm in which Iw as defending some of my favorite Rob moments. Yeah, it does show exactly how much of a loser I might be that I can break the scene down this much. But, here's hoping it cures some of the blues. :D

Oh yeah, the whole kissing scene is acting genius. He pulls away, mastering his bloodlust for her, and then she kind of grabs a hold of him. What I love most is, if you watch the whole progression, he kisses her and starts to pull away. She pulls him closer and leans into him to close the distance he put between them. He is still kissing her, but keeps trying to pull away while she keeps holding him, pulling him back to her until he eventually gives in completely and pushes her back onto the bed. It's really just hysterical when you think about it. SHE is chasing him, grabbing him and trying to push things further. It's just great acting on both parts. And yes, Rob's expressions during that scene are precious. He goes from a kind of giddy expectation to utter focus to desire/pain to fear to abandon back to fear and ultimate struggle not to give in and finally to a kind of beautiful resignation just with his eyes and his face. You see the whole thing play out without any words. I love that scene.

Tracy~ Yes, this was one of the pacing and staging moments I thought CH got SOOOOOOOOO right! The silence, the intensity, the.....RRAAWWRR!!! *eyes go distant for a moment; "Cookie".

Sorry, I'm back. Yeah. love it. No other words. Love it.
And, just for a little added...smile....here you go
Every woman should be kissed like this...
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

I agree that the kissing scene was THE BEST part in the whole movie, and it was done PERFECTLY.

I just hate how Kstew was just wearing PANTIES. Lol.. but usually bella wears track pants :lol:

*Edit: Psst.. guys.. hurry up and keep posting. We need to get to thread #10
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart