Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by DarkMuse »

Nikki - Woman! I love you dearly, but I swear to god if you don't stop trying to kill me.... :lol:

Those pics are just too much. Which means of course that they're going into HM2. I'm pretty close to having an HM3. Woohoo! Lol. Wow...that's a lot of Rob pics now that I think about it.

And because everyone is talking about it, Oh look, the kissing scene. Lol.

Omg Nikki..lol...we were talking about the 80's rocker hair that night the dvd came out. Hahaha. Oh yeah and whether or not Rob kept Cedric's wand and how if you were him you'd play with the wand all the time and I said I'd play with his wand all the time too. :oops: :twisted: :lol: Oh the things we come up with. Hahaha.

Tangy musk makes sense to me as well, btw. :D
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

*PAGE 100*
CELEBRATIIIIIIIOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robbie with longish hair.. cute

SEX

He looks so cold.. lemmie warm him up :lol:

HAD TO REPOST!

EDIT: The kissing scene gets freakin' better everytime I see it. *fuzzy inside* Rob is so Edward there.
And again with Robs massive hands.. when he pushed Kstew back against the bed.. his hands look like hes gunna crush her waist..

..i guess thats good too.. cause Bella is so 'breakable' mooahah
Last edited by Jadey on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
BeSafe
Learning to Love Green

Post by BeSafe »

You girls all crack me up with all your comments lol Although I am a little confused as I don’t have the dvd here yet so I haven’t seen the commentary but I am so excited about it since you all seem to love it so much.

I can’t believe we are almost on a new Rob thread! Anyway I hope you dont all mind me just posting I know I have not been here in a while.
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

BeSafe wrote:You girls all crack me up with all your comments lol Although I am a little confused as I don’t have the dvd here yet so I haven’t seen the commentary but I am so excited about it since you all seem to love it so much.

I can’t believe we are almost on a new Rob thread! Anyway I hope you dont all mind me just posting I know I have not been here in a while.

You're a DVD virgin like me! I gotta wait till the 22nd of April.
+ you can come post here any time ;)
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

DarkMuse wrote:Nikki - Woman! I love you dearly, but I swear to god if you don't stop trying to kill me....

Those pics are just too much. Which means of course that they're going into HM2. I'm pretty close to having an HM3. Woohoo! Lol. Wow...that's a lot of Rob pics now that I think about it.

And because everyone is talking about it, Oh look, the kissing scene. Lol.

Omg Nikki..lol...we were talking about the 80's rocker hair that night the dvd came out. Hahaha. Oh yeah and whether or not Rob kept Cedric's wand and how if you were him you'd play with the wand all the time and I said I'd play with his wand all the time too. :oops: :twisted: :lol: Oh the things we come up with. Hahaha.

Tangy musk makes sense to me as well, btw. :D
YES! I remember that conversation! hahaha Cedric's wand. All I'm saying is he totally should have kleptoed that sh*t. lmao :lol: Seriously, I would play with it all the time. On both accounts. The actually wand and Rob's...erm...yeah. Moving on...
Yes, the things we come up with...
Measuring tape? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh boy.
Also, remind me send you the link to this TomStu video when we both get the chance. It's freaking fantastic. His voice is sex personified and um...Tom has an amazing profile. Seriously...I was turned on by his profile. Holy hell. Sexy TomStu. RAWR. Or should I say ROAR? :twisted:

Just because I think he's so freaking adorable.
And this post needed some Rob/Art love. Plus it's a good reminder about the soundtrack for all of us who can't get enough of Rob's voice...which is everyone here, right?
You can actually pre-order it here if you'd like.

Tina! (BeSafe, right?) I haven't seen you in here forever! haha Of course we don't mind. :D
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

^^ on that album cover he has freakishly small hands.. photoshopped?
I like Robs huge manly hands =[
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I haven't seen this before and I thought you might all enjoy it. Naturally. :D
His Edwardhead is not so out of hand so I'm guessing this is from NM? Yes? No? Anyone know for sure? :?
Anyhoo... I live for that fukcing gorgeous smile. :twisted:

Jade, OMG his hands do look unnaturally small! :| Me no likey. Gimme back the ultra smexy large hands that could swallow me whole.
Oh, if only! :oops:
Image Image
BeSafe
Learning to Love Green

Post by BeSafe »

Jadey wrote: You're a DVD virgin like me! I gotta wait till the 22nd of April.
+ you can come post here any time ;)
[/color]
I have to wait until the 22nd as well.

Yes Nikki that’s my name :D and I know it has been ages. I will make more of an effort especially now that I have caught up on Wide Awake which seemed to be taking up all my time lol
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Omg.. do not get me started on his smile!!!!>!!>!>
His smile instantly makes me smile and I don't even realise im smiling..
aww hes just so cute
aww

look whos coming to get ya

Oh yea.. I forgot aussie gets it the same day as us :}
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Nikki - Measuring tape! *dies laughing* 8 3/4"..bwahahahahahahaha. And oh! A TomStu video? *ears perk up* Where? Where?? Me wanna see!

Tina - It has been quite a while since I've seen you post on here. Welcome back! Sorry you have to wait for the DVD. Boo! That sucks.

Mandy - I'm sorry to burst your bubble, love, but that pic has been around a while. It was from Twilight.
But thanks for posting it cause I've actually been looking for it! So yay!

Jade - You're not alone anymore! Not that that would be a good thing because that means someone else is missing out, but still! Thanks for the Rob pics. I loves em.

Yes, Rob's smile is like air. Kinda need it to survive. *sigh*
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮