Questions supplied by Seraphyn -
1) This is the first mention we have of the huge black bear wandering around the forest of Forks. What was your first impression of this information? Did you think it would be as important as it turned out to be?
No, I had no idea.
2) What did you think of Mike in this chapter and his behavior toward Bella? Were you surprised that he wasn't trying to "make the most" of working alone with her?
Yes, I was. I guess he didn't like this zombie-Bella.
3) What did you think of Bella's motorcycle plan?
Reckless. But: Go for it!
4) When you first saw Jacob through Bella's eyes, what did you think? Did you like him? Did you think he would become as important to her as he did?
I was sure he was going to become important. When she mentioned Jacob, it made click. I was like: Ooooh, so this is it. Yeah, I liked him, whynot. He was nice. But as Bella, I was grieving for Edward the whole time.
5) Were you surprised by Bella's complete reluctance to leave Forks or did you suspect it given Edward's minimally lingering presence? Why or why not?
No, I wasn't surprised. I'd have done the same.
6) This is the first time we see Billy without Edward around or the threat of Edward looming. Did your impression of him change at all from Twilight? Why or why not?
I liked Billy as well. He's really nice.
"Oh, I'm with the vampires, of course." - Bella Swan