Randomness ~ The 11th

'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hey Nat :]

Soo, I took 2 tests today, and I'm soo happy. I got a 90 on my Econ and a 100 on my Chemistry! I was soo excited about the chemistry because I thought I completely messed up the equations, but apparenty I didn't!

Chloe - I'm going to email the numbers I suppose, I've read a LOT on the passed few days.

Umm, There's nothing really new to update on, and I'm completely lacking in the random department right now. *thinks* yea, I have nothing.
I haven't brought a book with me to school in the past few days, so I've actually done a lot of work, and when I'm done with everything or just don't feel like doing anymore I instantly regret it because I get sooo bored. So I started coloring, haha, kind of. whenever I'm done I'll post a picture of it.

Okay, well, I do have some PMs to answer and some homework to do.
but I'll be around some.
I love you all! <3
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

I'm here again..... I want the thread to move on! :)

Hello Shel-wa!

Uhh.... I am in need of a nap. My brain is probably the consistency of a smoothie right now, just floating around in my head...

I am REALLY craving some baked mac and cheese, and a snickers bar... mmmm

So.........

My grandpa is coming over for dinner thursday, I hope he remembers my birthday... ;)

Yeah, I know, greedy greedy...

Random: Bran Flakes backwards is Sekalf Narb

<3333
List, Gnat ♥
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hello randies!

so i just got back from my interview with the library--i think it went well! they were smiling and nodding a lot at least....i guess that's something at any rate. so everyone keep your fingers crossed for me! i reallllllyyyyy want this job, so hopefully i get it. there's a bunch of people interviewing for it though so who knows.....:?
i won't know for another week or so though, which is a major bummer.

i need to fill out this application for phi beta kappa--which is a national honors society--but i don't really know what to say. i'm supposed to talk about the scholarly work i do outside of class....er, okay? :lol: i think i'll talk about my writing though. ::shrugs::

i'm very tired....i wish i could take a nap but i don't think i should....well, hmm. ::ponders:: i just have one other thing to read for class tomorrow. i guess i COULD nap, as long as i get this application done....or i could stay up and go to bed early...like, 1am early. :shock:

oh, nat! i laughed really hard when you did the bran flakes thing!! it's because i do the same thing all the time! whenever i see a word, i'm usually compelled to see what it is backwards. :lol: we're soulmates, pretty much.

sam, shel and layla--::huggles:: love yoouuuuu

jany--this was a while back, but thanks for the birthday wishes. and you went to australia when you looked at the pictures.....er....in my mind that has a dirty connotation, but i don't want to say anything in case i'm way off haha. i guess i could PM you though...

i'm gonna go eat some cheesecake. yes, that seems like the best thing to do right now. later loves!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

jenni- it was the most amazing night of forever! lol and i do see quite a few concerts...but i listen to a lot fo music that isnt really out there that much...and so they come to spokane and they perform at smaller venues so its affordable! its cheaper to see a concert than a movie..lol. i am seeing another concert on the 9th! lol.

i am going to hang out with some friends soon woot!

i am still in aftershock from meeting OLIVER!! i seriously have loved him for forever...i think i will change my avatar to him..lol

i hung up my Bring Me The Horizon poster i got at the concert! it took a very long time to find tape since my dad instists i cant use tacks...grr! but oh well
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Good morning randomers!

Jenni- That’s true it has its pro’s I guess but I just wish I didn’t feel so tired! Putting the clocks back is my favourite extra sleep mmm… Lol I know im very odd!

I’m really hungry I haven’t had any breakfast.
I should be finished reading frostbite tonight its really good I can hardly put it down.
I don’t know what to read next I should really finish rebel angels…
It’s really nice and sunny by me today I love the sun!

That’s all I’ve got for now <3
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi Randies!

Happy April Fool's Day!
I was worried about the lex when I first saw it, then I remembered what day it was ... and we can still
get to the threads, so that's okay. And youtube was all upside down!

That was probably the most exciting and random part of today.

I got to 5000 posts! That's good. :D

Jess, you like sleeping! Your favourite kind of extra sleep? I kind of get what you mean! I think I'm getting used to the new times now ..

It was also quite sunny here, but now it's gone back to normal ...

And the mug in front of me today is my brother's: it is batman. :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

hey randies..

just a heads up we are on pages 98! finally.. its being 11 forever.

now we will be on random 12....

IF any of you can think of a witty name.. for the next thread.. post it. i will talk to nena! i think tis about time we gets to chose the name yeah?

anyway i hope everyone is having a fantastic week.
I am tired, and grumpy!

good bye lovely randies
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey Everyone!

Happy April Fool's Day!
I hope everyone is doing well!

Gosh, I haven't been on here in ages. It's nice to be posting again and I need to do it more regularly in #12. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that I will be able to do it.

Well just wanted to pop in and say "Hi" and that I miss you guys.
Take Care and Have A Great Day & Week!

Toodles!
<3

P.S. New name for the thread is a great idea Lynz.
How about Randies Randomnessers #12
Well that's pretty lame but hopefully something more original will come.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Lynzeee's little lambs
tomato and rubber duck
weird thoughts, weirder people
book-nerds gone wild
actually, randomness #12 sounds good to me

yay, it will soon be over for this OLD thread (seriously, you talked about rules to prevent it didn't tear up in 3 hours, can't we make rules so it can't drag out for 3 months?)

I'm trying to write. It would go better if I didn't keep chatting with people :roll:
The mountain of dirty laundry keeps growing. maybe this weekend... I hate being this tired. And it's not even getting it into the machine that's bothering me, but where to put it once it's clean. Since D came home the closet space have decreased dramatically... and I don't understand how that can really affect MY wardrobe? He doesn't use my shelves...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi again

I think this thread feels unappreciated, we just want to get rid of it!

Not long yet! 2 pages left. :D

Ninna, I like those names. 'Lynzeee's little lambs' is cool, but I don't really mind as long as we get a number 12 :lol:

I just went and commented on the cast list for all the wolf pack. Some are better than others, but overall I think they did quite a good job casting them. Let's hope they can act.

Also, I know Seth isn't really in NM, but I want to find out who'll play him, or Leah.

Randome
My feet are cold.
We need more hot chocolate powder, which means I can choose a different brand. *yay* :lol:
My toenails need repainting, the yellow polish is coming off.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy