Alphie wrote:1. Now that we know more of the pack have imprinted, did you think Jacob would find someone to imprint on before you read Breaking Dawn?
2. What about Jacob’s comment about all the legends being true, what other legends might there be?
3. Did Jacob’s reaction to Bella’s revelation about being changed surprise you? How would you have reacted if you were Jacob?
4. Some have accused Edward for teasing Bella by buying the bed. Do you think Edward was wrong to have bought the bed given the fact that he can't sleep, nor does he intend to ever be with Bella in a more intimate way?
1. Yeah, I thought Jacob was gonna imprint on Bella though.
2. Seemingly any myth or legend could be true in some form. Bigfoot and some such.
3. No, it didn't... I wasn't the biggest Fan of Jacob at this point... so it didn't surprise me at all that he would rather have Bella dead then a Vampire and at the time I think he meant it. It was only after he thought about it that he regret it and tried to take it back. If I was Jacob I would of been supportive of her choices as long as she had thought them out and truly wanted it.
4. I don't think he was teasing her, he was being thoughtful and bought her the bed so she wouldn't need to sleep on the couch. He only did the whole "You can't do this on a couch" bit because she wasn't using the bed. My point is Edward is with Bella in her bed all the time, it's not like them being in bed was a unique situation.