Ahh! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! Only 27 days till my birthday!
So this morning, we are sitting in our 1st period and just getting settled in our normal classroom after about a month of being in some random class because of state tests.. blah blah.. well anyways! He's like, "Hey guys, Ive got an important announcement." So we're all listening and he says, "Ive been offered a job in Greece to help design a video game for.." I dont know what name he said lol.. "and youre not going to see me after Spring Break" which is after next week.."So, we're all going to have to pack up the classroom and everyone is getting moved to a new class"
Here's us: "WHAT? Mr.L! You accepted???" After listening to us yell for about 3 minutes, he goes.. "April Fools!"
And here is our new face..
Then.. this afternoon in 7th period.. we are all sitting there and we see on the board that we have to take some kind of test today.. "What?? She didnt even tell us we had one!"
.. so the teacher is like, "As you can see, we are taking a test today, and it will decide whether or not you stay in the program or go back to regular classes.".. heres our faces:
... So she passes out these little strips of paper and tells us "The questions on here will tell us how you think and if your score is high enough, you pass. Now begin. " So we all turn our papers over and these are the questions we see:
1. How do you put a giraffe in a refrigerator?
2. How do you put an elephant in a refrigerator?
3. The Lion King is having an animal conference, all the animals attend except for one.. who doesnt come?
4. You have to cross a river.. but the river is used by crocodiles, how do you manage it?
Of course.. she says, "I know these are going to make you laugh, just answer them."
Well.. lol, we are all still very confused on how this decides whether we are smarticle enough to stay in the program... so we answer them all.
We're going over them and she's telling us the answers.. they consist of:
1. You open the door and put it in.
2. You take the giraffe out and put the elephant in.
3. The elephant because its in the refrigerator.
4. You swim across, all the crocodiles are at the conference.
(Hehe, nobody will read this because its oober long lol)
And then we're all like.. What? You gave us this lol?
And she goes.. "Now take your paper.. and crumple it up and throw it in the trash. April Fools! "