How many times have you read the saga?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Calicoxx
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: How many times have you read the saga?

Post by Calicoxx »

Twilight - 3
New Moon - 29
Eclipse - 1
Breaking Dawn - 1

God I hate New Moon, but it is *always* there for me to read.

((Hate being liking it less than the others, of course. ^^))
Peace, love, always and forever.
ocd4edward
Settled in Forks

Post by ocd4edward »

I picked up Twilight for the first time in June, I think.
This is my 4th read-through - I'm about 3/4 of the way through Eclipse.
I am soooo relieved to hear that I'm not the only one re-reading these books.
I rarely read a book more than 1x (well, except for Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe) -

What is the deal? Why are these books so addicting? They are like literary Girl Scout Cookies. When I'm not reading, I'm listening to Twilight radio or a Muse CD.

I ran into a girl at the library who was a Twilighter - we (twilight freaks) should have a signal or handshake or something.
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

I have read Twilight 19 times, New Moon and Eclipse 10 times (I got them both for christmas and thats why they are the same, and I have read BD 1 (working on #2)
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
Heidi
Settled in Forks

Post by Heidi »

I think I've read through them about ten times each..but I have to admit I skip over the sad parts in New Moon anymore..I just can't take the sadness even though I know it all works out. I'm still reading them all in sequence pretty much and until I start a 12 step program at Twilighters Anonymous, I'll probably continue to read them. It's strange because I've never been this addicted to any reading material before. It's like a dream I don't want to wake up from. I'm not ready to let go of the story or the characters.
Heidi~*bringing new meaning to the words "fisher of men"*~-"Call me for your Volterra vacation - Castle tours offered daily! Meet the ancients,they would love you stay for dinner!"
b&e214
Settled in Forks

Post by b&e214 »

I have only read them all twice so far, but I've only had the saga for three weeks. I would have started my third time around but I lent my copy of twilight to a friend, bad idea, let me tell you.
But HEIDI, I am right there with you. I loved Harry Potter and thought I was obsessed with that, but it doesnt even compare to how I feel about Twilight. I am definately not ready to let them go, and oddly Im not sure I ever will be. A dream you dont want to wake up from is a great way to describe it.
I think your friends are angry at me for stealing you.
They'll survive.
I may not give you back, though.
iamle4nne
Settled in Forks

Post by iamle4nne »

at least 6 times each.. i actually just started reading them like 2 months ago :) i got addicted 8-)
ocd4edward
Settled in Forks

Post by ocd4edward »

b&e214 - I lent out my 1st copy of twilight and haven't seen it since. now my neighbor is bugging me for my new copy - dilema, how to tell her to shove off and get her own...
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Post by S_M_G »

ocd4edward wrote:b&e214 - I lent out my 1st copy of twilight and haven't seen it since. now my neighbor is bugging me for my new copy - dilema, how to tell her to shove off and get her own...
Teehee, I have both my copies lent out right now! After I gave the first copy away one night I got this sudden urge to read the meadow scene. Knowing this, my evil best friend kept sending me lines through facebook, the first kiss and all. I had to get dressed, go to walmart at 1AM and buy another copy! Twilight addiction is dangerous :lol:

"You give faith to the ones you love,but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough".”
trhmllr
Learning to Love Green

Post by trhmllr »

I am way behind everyone!!!!!!!!!!! I just found the Twilight saga in late July. Just before Breaking Dawn came out.
I have also read 20 books this summer besides the Twilight saga. I plan on reading these books many more times!!!!
Twilight-3
New Moon-2
Eclipse-2
Breaking Dawn-2
And like others have said those's #'s count as reading them cover to cover. I have on many occasions picked them up and read certain chapters again... or my favorite parts of each book!!!
I have read all the extras and out takes on Stephenie's web site a few times also!!!
ImageImage
Lizardpolisher
Settled in Forks

Post by Lizardpolisher »

I do this thing where I will start at my favorite part and finsh the book from there. I have done that tons of times for Twilight and New Moon, but all the way through I have read Twilight and New Moon 3 time each.
I read Eclipse once and then lent it out. It went through about 4 different people and I just got it back about a 2 months ago. I am finally rereading Eclipse, so soon it will be 2. And Breaking Dawn once.