Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

older_twilight_fan wrote:
obieewok wrote:Don't anyone tell me what they are about yet--can't read until I get home from work today. But at least tell me this----is it the end of Wide Awake, or are these just three new chapters????
Here's a link I posted earlier to an interesting interview with the author of WA, AngstGoddess003. I think she mentioned that she had always envisioned 50 chapters for Wide Awake. Thank god that gives us a few more chapters to prolong the inevitable. :lol:

http://cullenboysanonymous.blogspot.com ... rview.html

The updated chapters are wonderful as always; bring out the tissues. Happy reading!

Tracy
Tracy, thank you for the link! ( How did I miss it before?! :lol: ) I'm hoping it will ease the slight shaking that has already set in as the need for more increases.... ;)

sandy
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

So full frontal huh? Is it really him or a body double? Man I guess I am not bringing my little sis to go see Little Ashes in theaters....
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

First, WA made me have a Weird Random Emotional Breakdown for like 5 minutes after the end of chapter 47. God that woman knows how to write! And there is no way in cufking hell that is the end. I mean seriously. It just can't be. Not going into any details cause not everybody has gotten to read it yet. So yeah. It was awesome.

Second, yes Rob did a full frontal nude scene in Little Ashes. We don't get to see "it" though because he has it tucked in. And yes there is a gay sex scene. Rob talked about it in the GQ that he is gracing the cover of this month. He was not joking. There really is a sex scene.

Here is the picture of him in the nude. You'll have to scroll down a tiny bit to see it. I know it doesn't show "it", but still it shows pubes. So if you're not 18+, please don't click it! Lol.

Aaaaannnndd I'm spent. I shall retire to the bedroom where I shall not be Wide Awake anymore. Yeah, LAME, I know. Lol. I need sleep now. Starting to see red....
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

There are so many things to get all cracked out on in this thread. Oh, and btw Nikki - you have redeemed yourself, but please know that I will be watching you.

Oh - and I forgot to tell you my dream last night. I was at this club in L.A. which was featured on the set of the Hills (yes - I know...stick a metal rod in my eye socket). And I'm sitting at one of the "to be seen at" tables with Whitney (blech), and of course in walks Sex-on-a-Stick himself. Whitney was all, "Ima get me some" and I accused her of being a rubbish friend to me. I said the weirdest thing, though - as we do only in dreams - I said, "he's not just a meat burger." I then proceeded to explain that you can't just plan on jumping someone - especially someone so squeeee-worthy. I told her that he deserves his privacy, and you need to be polite about approaching him, and then pay attention to signals that say bugger off. I went into this detailed explanation of how she should shape up her attitude and treat him with respect, while the scene seemed to freeze, with Sex-on-a-Stick just halted in position as his beautiful self was walking in.

This was weird - because I accused her of being a bad friend, but then all I seemed to yell at her for was Sex-on-a-Stick's feelings. In reality I'd probably be more like, "you are a crappy friend because you know that I want to eat this man's pants off," completely oblivious to the notion that we might not even register on his radar. Typical. I guess my dream self was much more sympathetic.

So anyway - the scene unfroze and Sex-on-a-Stick continued his entrance. I somehow cut Whitney off by slapping her in her face, and also walked right in front of Sex-on-a-Stick to the bar. Like I totally cut off his path - his airspace. He was a little bit like, "wtf?" I didn't look at him until I had ordered two drinks, then I turned around and put one of them in his hand. I picked up his hand and wrapped his fingers around the glass, and then I took a sip of mine. It was AWESOME! Seriously. Reality Julie would never do something that smooth.

There was some strange conversation then - nice happy conversation, but it was all dreamy and therefore doesn't make real sense when I remember the dialog now. But the vibe was good. And suddenly we were friends - which RULED. Super comfortable and fun, even though I seemed to take on the "Rob" role and fill the silence whenever possible. Still very comfy, though. He said he had to go to a friend's birthday party, but that I should come. My "friendly" brain faltered a bit there, and suddenly I was terrified at the thought that my mind lingered a little too long on that last word. I didn't want to mess it up! It was like I could almost feel myself starting to wake up and come back to reality, and if I lost my cool, that would be the end of the dream. And of course, when you start to fight waking up, you wake up. So I woke up.

Seriously though - it ruled. That's the first dream I've had about Rob where I actually got to be myself and interact with him. The other one I had was that sad one where we were at a lame party together and all I did was beat myself up over the thought of approaching him, like the most pathetic wretch on earth, just assuming that he'd think I was an idiot. That was a sad one.

Image Image
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

DELETE.

Accidental double-post. The Lex is doing weird things today.

Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Julie - Yay! You got to have an interactive Rob...er..um..Sex-On-A-Stick dream! Hahaha. I'm so happy for you!

Ok NOW I'm going to bed. Hopefully I'll get to dream of him too. :twisted: Lol.

Holy balls I'm tired. G'night for now! For real this time. Haha.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

I'm way over 18, my little sis is 18 now but I dunno if I can expose her to Rob's pubes LOL She's not as Robsessed as I am, YET. Yet because how can anyone resist him?

And I'm like just skimming posts these past few pages....I haven't gotten too deep into WA yet so I don't wanna spoil anything! Sorry if i'm missing stuff you girls are posting :?
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

I avoided going to the forums for as long as I could because I knew it's only add to my obsession. I cracked.

Anyways, I'm new to this (clearly) so please forgive my poor forum etiquette.

Little Ashes is just over a month away for me here in Toronto (release date is May 15th for us) and as it's been mentioned above, there's a few... 18+ scenes in the movie. Which means most of my friends would either be too young or too innocent minded to come see it with me. So I'm looking for some people in the Toronto area to go with. I don't normally do this sort of thing but watching "Sex-on-a-Stick" as he seems to be called just isn't the same when your hyperventilating alone (besides, what if my heart gives out while watching him? I need someone to tell me what happened after I'm revived).

So that is my dilemma. I've got a little event on facebook for it.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=7 ... 8703291599
If your interested, or know someone in the area who's interesting, drop me a message.

I'm swamped with finals and it'd be nice to have something to look forward to.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

ForJazz926 wrote:I said the weirdest thing, though - as we do only in dreams - I said, "he's not just a meat burger."
OMG this had me seriously cracking up! :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't ask me why, but I thought it was the funniest thing. And then it made me think of Rob and his obsession with cheeseburgers and garden burgers and the like. :lol:

So I know everyone is busy reading WA but I had to post this.
Rob, with his endlessly long legs and carrying all of his worldly possessions in one hand.
And I love the look on his face. Too much cute. :D
Image Image
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Edward_Addict wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote:I said the weirdest thing, though - as we do only in dreams - I said, "he's not just a meat burger."
OMG this had me seriously cracking up! :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't ask me why, but I thought it was the funniest thing. And then it made me think of Rob and his obsession with cheeseburgers and garden burgers and the like. :lol:
I am sure that's why it went into my dreams - because yesterday I was obsessing over making funny Rob icons with quotes from the commentary. And I know that Whitney was in my dream because yesterday I watched her interview where she was talking about how bad Twilight was, but that she loved "the guy."

Image Image