This is Kelsie!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Swim Bud
Settled in Forks

This is Kelsie!

Post by Swim Bud »

Hey I'm Kelsie! (aka Swim Bud) I've been a member of the Lexicon for a while now; I just don't post that often. My name used to be Sprinter352.

How I came up with my username: I joined the swim team at my high school last year (and I didn't have any experience) and found out that it was one of the best decisions I've ever made! I met a lot of new people, and starting hanging out with these 5 girls - 2 I didn't know at all, 3 I was aquainted with from past soccer teams or other classes. We all became best friends and started having monthly sleepovers. We made swim t-shirts and we now call ourselves (just as an inside joke) the Swim Buddies.

How I found out about Twilight: Way back in what, 2006? I was out of books to read so I looked at the Barnes and Noble recommended list. I saw Twilight on there and it sounded interesting...The next week or so I saw it at Target and recognized it so I decided, "Why not? I'll read it." I'm sooooo glad I did! My favorite book is probably Twilight (the first is always the best). But I really like Eclipse too.

Who I like: I like Edward! But Bella IS the main character and she's very relatable so I like her too.

Favorite minor character: Alice is definitely by far my favorite minor character.

Hobbies: I play soccer and I'm also a swimmer and track runner (varsity!!!). I like sprints/short distances. Obviously I also like to read and I enjoy writing as well. Most of the time I'm just out doing things with my friends like boating or just hanging out somewhere.

I'm from Oregon.

I'm a teen.

YAY! I have a cat, a kitten, and a dog. I can't think of anything else to say.
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: This is Kelsie!

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Hello and welcome back to the Lexicon! Let's all have fun with the new and beautiful Lex Fourms!!! Feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat, I'm quite friendly!

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Hello and welcome back to the Lexicon! Let's all have fun with the new and beautiful Lex Fourms!!! Feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat, I'm quite friendly!

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.