Video Clips

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Re: Video Clips

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

oh i definitely watched the making of. classic. and yes! i love edward's face when he gets all protective of the candy. sigh. good times.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
EBRenesmee
Settled in Forks

Post by EBRenesmee »

what ive seen in clips and videos on you tube mtv .. was AMAZING!
i thought wow thats it! im totally crazy about the movie! the scenes ive seen dont were exactly how i imagined it but im all right with everything! do you know that, that you see the scene when you read it but not so clear and then the book comes as a movie and the scenes are not like you imagined, but perfect too. the other possibility and you saw just one. twilight-the movie is great! i really like it and i think when it comes into cinema ( in germany feburary-> im from germany) i will see it that often! money doesent matter i just want to see it!
EBR
Granuaile
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Granuaile »

Oh you guys can you describe what was in Penelope for all us cheapskates?!?!
Who needs imagination when there is Reality?
Answer: me

I wish our posts were graded, since this is what I'm doing instead of homework!

I am NOT bothering to learn ALL of your names. First come, first serve. And I'm done serving.
katie3605
Settled in Forks

Post by katie3605 »

okay in the movie section of the lexicon, on the page with all the cast interviews theres one by G4 under Rob's name. In that video at around the 4 minute marker they show a scene where bella is walking to her truck, i'm assuming from the school and it looks like she's holding a golden apple. did anyone else catch this or does anyone else know what shes holding?? why would she be carrying a golden apple???

heres a link to the video in case you can't find it http://www.g4tv.com/thepile/videos/2157 ... rview.html
Nikkinik
Settled in Forks

Post by Nikkinik »

I really enjoyed the second trailer. I think it differs from the first one from the fact that the first one is showing more of how it's related to the book, while the second is showing more of the action/vampire aspects of the movie. This made me glad! Because hopefully, it will attract more people who don't really know about the book (wherever they may be lol)
It's a webshow! About Twilight! Check r4t5.com for show times! www.ustream.tv/channel/nikkinik%21
Stacia

Post by Stacia »

Granuaile wrote:Oh you guys can you describe what was in Penelope for all us cheapskates?!?!

I don't have the movie - I'm a big fan of both the starring actors but I didn't think alot of the movie (although I MAY have to buy it just for this stinking clip! I LOVE IT! Anyways, here is the link to the vid on youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpoy6prmlbw
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Post by S_M_G »

Thanks for posting the link, I love the scene in his bedroom, they have great chemistry. And wow, Rob really has the crooked smile down :faint: ;)

"You give faith to the ones you love,but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough".”
Stacia

Post by Stacia »

katie3605 wrote:okay in the movie section of the lexicon, on the page with all the cast interviews theres one by G4 under Rob's name. In that video at around the 4 minute marker they show a scene where bella is walking to her truck, i'm assuming from the school and it looks like she's holding a golden apple. did anyone else catch this or does anyone else know what shes holding?? why would she be carrying a golden apple???

heres a link to the video in case you can't find it http://www.g4tv.com/thepile/videos/2157 ... rview.html

I think it's actually a green apple. At least that's what it looked like to me - I don't know where its at but I watched some promo/behind-the-scenes clip online (probably on youtube) and I saw a clip of her in the school parking lot with an apple. I just figured it was a nod to the book cover.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

katie3605 wrote:okay in the movie section of the lexicon, on the page with all the cast interviews theres one by G4 under Rob's name. In that video at around the 4 minute marker they show a scene where bella is walking to her truck, i'm assuming from the school and it looks like she's holding a golden apple. did anyone else catch this or does anyone else know what shes holding?? why would she be carrying a golden apple???

i saw that too! i promise when i saw the golden apple i paused it and was like "uhmmm....?" haha. But like mentioned before i definitely think it's a pun of some sort put into the film to give light to the theme of the first book "The forbidden fruit"- because that is the scene where Edward saves Bella...so why not? I think it would be funny and ironic in the sense that Edward saved Bella while she was holding an apple...as if he's metaphorically taking the "forbidden apple" by saving her, since that is essentially the first step Edward takes toward "taking Bella". Anyone agree?
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Stacia

Post by Stacia »

S_M_G wrote:Thanks for posting the link, I love the scene in his bedroom, they have great chemistry. And wow, Rob really has the crooked smile down :faint: ;)
I know! I love that clip more than any other I think because of the close up on his face when he says that...I could pass out in a dead faint drooling, I think, over that one little smile....Good word, I get so silly over Spunk Ransom! :lol: :lol: :lol: