The Hanson Thread #2

Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Hanson Thread #2

Post by Chadley »

I would SO go watch it but I'm...

...listening to Eye of the Tiger. :oops: :oops: :oops:

*whispers* My guilty pleasure.

Anyway, so this post isn't totally not Hanson related, I went on their twitter page for the first time in a few weeks and was just skimming it when I came across a hilarious comment by Zac:

"Everyone who is at SXSW looks like they are someone I am supposed to know... But none of them are.-Z"

LOL! I had to laugh because I ALWAYS feel like that.

Also, good luck, Krystina! I say go for it. :D
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

caszit wrote:
Krystina the Alien wrote: On a different note, I might be getting a tattoo on Wednesday. I'm extremely excited.
Do you have an idea of what you'll get!?!?! Do tell!
I have one, I got it like 6 years ago on a whim with a bf, think goodness is has nothing to do with him!....I think all the time "ohhh I want another one!" but then I never get one...can't make up my mind of what I would get.
This is the artist's writing sample: http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 3e19cb.jpg

This is another artist's butterfly, but I want it, 'cause its purtyful: http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... ea24d3.jpg (but I only want one)

The text will be 'leb die sekunde' (which, as Aurelia could tell you means 'live the second', but it's a Tokio Hotel song, and the English version is Live Every Second...so yeah...)
Image <--click this
caszit

Post by caszit »

So today I was reading in a book I got awhile ago about The Beatles. It's written by their first drummer Pete Best. So the book talk about who/what/where ect. about the band before they became "THE Beatles". So I'm reading along and I come to this comment by Klaus Voorman

"They where so different, so different. Their music, their look, their joking. They where so cocky, so much fun. Their music was great, so refreshing, so refreshing for young people."

Thanks you Mr.Voorman for summing up how I felt about Hanson when they came out in 1997.
(But I would say they where more confidence then cocky.)
I hope this makes some sense I'm dirt tired, but I wanted to share before I forgot tooooo! <3

ohhh and I like your ideas Krystina!
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

I got my tat, and a piercing. I feel so...strange. It's odd.

I told my mom that she shouldn't be surprised if I show up with 'mmmbop' tattooed on me one day.
Image <--click this
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

LOL thats awesome! do you have a picture?

i kinda want the music lives and the underneath headphones (very original, i know.. but i like it so w/e) but im WAY too scared. i dont think im ever gonna have more than henna:P
caszit

Post by caszit »

Ohhh! So what did you get tattoo and pierced? Pictures!
I at one point had my eyebrow and tongue done. Still have my tongue done...I want to take it out but I'v had for like 5/6 years...so I think it would be weird not to have it.
I just feel like it's not me anymore. Why thank you all for sitting in on my therapy session with myself. :oops:

So this new layout confused me for a minute.... :|....they need a head shake smiley
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

I don't have any pictures, but my phone is retarded, and can't send pics to the 'net, and my mom's friend hasn't uploaded them onto her MySpace yet.

I got my left eyebrow pierced...and it hurt like a bunch of not nice words. My tat didn't actually hurt.

And I thought I had a low pain tolerance, but apparently not. And my tat is fine, and my piercing looks like I've had it a while...
Image <--click this
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

Hey all...

As much as I hate to be a total downer, my baby, my Lulu (AKA Lucy, my 8 year old yorkie Lucy,) is at the animal hospital tonight... they're deciding if her muscle condition would be better treated by an operation, or if it'd be best to put her down at peace.

If you all could give me and Lu a postivate thought tonight, wether you are someone who pray's or not, I'd be eternally greatful.

She's my baby... I dunno what I'll do without her... I should know something tomorrow.

Mommy loves you, Lu.

My baby girl: http://i39.tinypic.com/qx1gdz.jpg

If I'm away for a period of AFK, you guys will know why... :?

Love you all. Take care, ladies...
caszit

Post by caszit »

I'll be think of you Mimi and Lulu, and I'm sending you a hug! <3
crystal_lynn
Settled in Forks

Post by crystal_lynn »

likeasunburn- i really hope things go well for your dog. i would be in the same position if it were my own.
"i kissed a vamp and i liked it"