Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CindyBlack
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #6

Post by CindyBlack »

Ok so I'm about to update the Art Page, how does this twitter thing work?, am I supposed to contact whoever is running the twitter thing before I post something?? And I'll add the NewMoon Graphic to the Art Page!

And I'm sorry I've been MIA guys. School was a nightmare this week, I was doing homework and studying like a mad woman lol. And when I wasn't studying or in class, I was at work. I literally had at least two nervous breakdowns this week :cry: lol It's nice to finally take a breather! :D

I gotta catch up on all the NewMoon/Taylor news! So anything happen while I was gone?
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/cindylou101/
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Hi Cindy! Welcome back.
You can PM me or Renesmee101, if you want. You don't have too.
I think we've pretty much graduated into using it for important stuff.

Only a few pictures surfaced, which was exciting, but nothing major.

Also, I've rearranging the home page to fit the playlists. . . Cye's idea.
Hope it's okay, I took out some things.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
CindyBlack
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CindyBlack »

Ok cool, I'll work on it tonight. I have a family thing because today's my mom's birthday!

Yeah I got your email, I like the playlist idea! I'll get some songs together that i like and send em' to you later.

P.S. Just Some ideas that have been floating around in my head...
1. Do you think it would be a good a idea to have like a photo album? We can have pictures of everything Taylor/Twilight related? idk...
2. I've been looking at both the Just For Fun, and the Entertainment Pages and I kinda think that maybe we should combine them and just leave it as Entertainment. Those pages kinda confuse me because we have like articles and some new news we posted on Entertainment that maybe shoulda gone under Announcements and also if you think about it Entertainment and Just For Fun is kinda the same thing so maybe we could just put it under one category? Ugh sorry if that was confusing, I didn't know how else to explain it :? lol
3. I was thinking maybe we should have some kind of tribute to Taylor on the Home Page, since he was the main reason we started the site? And so the Page wont look cluttered, maybe we can somehow combine the Playlists with the Music Page?

Just some ideas lol, I was gone but I was still thinking of the Taycob Team ;)

Everyone give your thoughts! I'm off to dinner with my family, I'll get back on tonight!
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/cindylou101/
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

CindyBlack wrote:Ok cool, I'll work on it tonight. I have a family thing because today's my mom's birthday!

Yeah I got your email, I like the playlist idea! I'll get some songs together that i like and send em' to you later.

1. Do you think it would be a good a idea to have like a photo album? We can have pictures of everything Taylor/Twilight related? idk...
2. I've been looking at both the Just For Fun, and the Entertainment Pages and I kinda think that maybe we should combine them and just leave it as Entertainment. Those pages kinda confuse me because we have like articles and some new news we posted on Entertainment that maybe shoulda gone under Announcements and also if you think about it Entertainment and Just For Fun is kinda the same thing so maybe we could just put it under one category? Ugh sorry if that was confusing, I didn't know how else to explain it :? lol
3. I was thinking maybe we should have some kind of tribute to Taylor on the Home Page, since he was the main reason we started the site? And so the Page wont look cluttered, maybe we can somehow combine the Playlists with the Music Page?

Everyone give your thoughts! I'm off to dinner with my family, I'll get back on tonight!
Love the first idea. Second, great also. Let's see what the others think.
I like that too. . . . but can you explain a little more?
Playlists thing, kinda impossible, because blogs won't accept other things on the page. Of course, we can convert that to a page instead of a blog. All in a days work.

Hmm, and if we mash the two together, it puts one of us out of a job, but Maddy can team up with me. . . if she wants.
ImageImage
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

threethings wrote:
CindyBlack wrote:Ok cool, I'll work on it tonight. I have a family thing because today's my mom's birthday!

Love the first idea. Second, great also. Let's see what the others think.
I like that too. . . . but can you explain a little more?
Playlists thing, kinda impossible, because blogs won't accept other things on the page. Of course, we can convert that to a page instead of a blog. All in a days work.

Hmm, and if we mash the two together, it puts one of us out of a job, but Maddy can team up with me. . . if she wants.
for the video page???
YES!

haha anyway are we renaming the site teamtaycob since the dazzle awards are over and we got 2nd place! YES!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Video page, yes.
But we need to see what the others think.

I think that the voting is closed, and they're not counting things after. Who knows?
ImageImage
maddy<3twilight

it says that we have 433 votes
and the other one has 429
so we won 2nd yeah!!!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I know. I'm saying, after they closed it, they may not count the votes made after that, you see?
ImageImage
maddy<3twilight

no it says it...
look at the website...
http://dazzleawards2009.webs.com/votingisclosed.htm
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I see that, but they may have taken the count when they closed it, and may not be paying attention to the "after" votes.
ImageImage