1. Did you feel a sense of foreboding in this chapter? At what point did you feel what was coming? Or did it take you by surprise?
-I did. In fact, I prepared myself for the 'occurrence'.
2. Just as Bella did, have you ever felt that subconscious desire to grasp a hold of a relationship slipping away?
-Yes I do. It hunts me until now.
3. Edward speech was definitely a harsh one, but did it grasp reality for you as it did for Bella? Or were you expecting him to run back to her at any moment? Did you believe him as readily as Bella did?
-I cannot actually believe what he said. When he mentioned, 'it will be as if I never existed', every memory of HIM did return. And I felt like the world chose me (and Bella) to be conspired on that same day I was reading that chapter.
4. When Sam appeared during the search, describe your gut reaction to his presence.
-He is not trustworthy. He just isn't (some gut feel.
5. Describe your reaction as you read the "months" pages
-Speechless. Bella is totally out of herself, imagine, having months pass you by? Yet, if I were her, I would really be doing the same things. Poor girl, have to suffer long, useless, empty months.