Allergies

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Allergies

Post by allieb »

bahaha. this is a funny thread...
well im allergic to walnuts, sesame seeds (spelling?), and latex... :? yeah.

but my brother use to be allergic to eggs, milk, wheat, soy, nuts, pollen, and grasses.
and the only ones he's grown out of are wheat, and soy....
poor kid!
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

im aalergic to nothing

allie you said youre brother was allergic to whatever is he. you no... the d word sorry if thats rude i just have to no cause now i feel bad!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I recently figured out that I am alergic to a certain kind of face cleaner...i forgot what its called. Its really common, though. lots of people use it (or at least I think they do. :? ) It makes me get bumps all over my face. yeah, not too great.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I'm highly allergic to animal urine and dirty animal fur. But that's about it.

I actually quit breathing once because one of my mom's many, many cats peed in the air vents. My mom turned on the air-conditioning and my throat just closed up. I almost didn't make it to the hospital which is about two minutes away. I had to get two breathing treatments and two oxygen-nose-things before my oxygen level was above 80. I was kind of pissed (pun).
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I'm not allergic to anything that I've found out yet.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I never had any allergies until a few years ago for just a few weeks in the spring I've been getting stuffy nose and itchy eyes but not too bad. If I take Claritin it'll help it & it doesn't usually last more than a few weeks. but it's annoying cause I never got anything before! so there's something here that just out in the spring my body has stopped liking.

but thankfully I'm not allergic to anything else like food or animals
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I'm allergic to Red Dye 40 which is in EVERY prepackaged food in the US...it's is skittles, m&ms, coke, sweet and sour sauce, ketchup, ice cream and just about everything else a kid eats.

I'm also allergic to honey dew melon, bleach, and chlorine. Yeah summer time is fun....
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

I didn't used to be allergic to anything but for a couple years now I've been allergic to cats. This wouldn't be so bad except ALL of my friends have cats! So I can never sleepover or stay for more than a few hours :( . like last week my friend had a sleepover and I was like hm okay well maybe i can just suffer through. Yea not such a great idea :roll: at like twelve i couldnt breathe and had to leave. Ahhh fun :x
Image Image
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I decided I am allergic to cleaning... Every time I clean, I can't stop sneezing!
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

cocoa..... OUCHH!! thats AWFUL.... thats like my sister being allergic to corn syrup for a year.... i feel for ya girl!!

nicholle: lol.... that actually happens to me when im doing yard work... im allergic to molds and dusts.... and some pollen.... but not that bad... but i can get really sick from raking leaves in the fall
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa