Black Dagger Brotherhood

cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood

Post by cullengirl »

I'm not too sure about Wrath asking Cormia for her permission to have Phury reinstated to the Brotherhood. When has a shellan ever have that much power? I wonder if Phury is used for feeding, but if he is, why is he the one chosen? Is it because of the Primordial Son status?

Yes, Phury was stripped from teaching the pre-trans. I do think Phury will join the Brotherhood again, but I just can't see Wrath talking to Phury's shellan first. *Shrugs*

As for Tohr...*sigh*: First, He needs to be physically healthy. We did seem him wither in Phury's book. His parts in Phury's book broke my heart. I seriously started crying when I thought he had died. I told myself that I would stop reading the book if he died. As for Tohr rejoining the Brotherhood-it's going to take some time; I also think that he's going to have anger issues and be more brutal with the lesser slaying than Phury. I just hope that the WARDen treats him well. :cry:
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I have to admit to being surprised at how bad Phury's addiction got...but it made sense that he needed to hit rock bottom before being able to pull himself out of it.

I'm afraid for Tohr...do you think he's gonna be the next Zsadist? Now that Z is healed...or working on getting there...maybe Tohr is gonna be the one who fills that role now?

With that recent quote, asking if Phury thought Cormia was going to be ok with whatever it is they are talking about...I didn't think it was Wrath asking for the same reason...I doubt Wrath would ask what Cormia thought. But I thought it was maybe Zsadist asking Phury if Cormia would be ok with him being out fighting again? Just my thoughts...

Thank you Naureen!!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

una wrote:Your BDB quote of the day:
  • 4/7/09: "Your female going to be tight with this?" (To Phury.)
No matter what it is about... I think it's definitely one of the Brothers talking to Phury. Possibly Rehv, but doubtful. I think it's a "heart-to-heart" convo between a Brother and Phury.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

You know what, though? It still could be Wrath. Not that he's asking Cormia's permission, but I think they all know that Phury needs Cormia to remain level and sober. It could be a matter of the brotherhood realizing that in anything Phury does, Cormia's support is going to be necessary.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Blue it makes total sense that Phury's foundation is Cormia. She has to be behind him 100% or I think he might falter which would explain why they would want to feel Phury out to see if he thinks she'll support him if he returns to fighting. Personally I think Cormia knows how much being a brother means to Phury and would want him (even though she'll worry) to return to full brother status. But I'm sure he won't be slacking on his Primale duties either.

Today's Quote:
  • 4/8/09: "I didn't clean up after myself." (To Wrath.)
Well this is interesting...

News from the WARDen:
  • Here is the cover for her new book: Covet
    Lover Avenged in hardback is 527 pages.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

una wrote:Blue it makes total sense that Phury's foundation is Cormia. She has to be behind him 100% or I think he might falter which would explain why they would want to feel Phury out to see if he thinks she'll support him if he returns to fighting. Personally I think Cormia knows how much being a brother means to Phury and would want him (even though she'll worry) to return to full brother status. But I'm sure he won't be slacking on his Primale duties either.

Today's Quote:

News from the WARDen:
Una - thank you for the cover of Covet - how did I miss that??? YUMMMY!!!!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

una wrote: Today's Quote:

I'm thinking this is a Brother reporting to Wrath? Maybe they weren't able to scrub a human's mind or clean up some evidence they left behind from a fight? Hmmm....

Thank you Naureen!!
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

I go away for a few days, and you guys write tons!

And Feathers, it's good to see you here. :D

I'm not going to try and catch up on the discussions of the last few pages, I'll just join in with the next bits. I love these QODs - I think it's fun trying to guess the scenarios that go with them.
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

una wrote: Today's Quote:

News from the WARDen:
Umm... I can think of some really dhirty things that quote could mean! :twisted:

Is Covet (Fallen Angels Series) an new series?
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Twimom you are a Dirhty girl!! :twisted:

Yes Covet is JR Ward's new series. Which means we may have longer waits between the BDB books. But, if her Fallen Angels series is as good as BDB...it really won't be too bad....
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!