Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by edward4ever »

CRIMINAL MINDS SPOILER!!

I am a HUGE Criminal Minds fan, however, I try not to watch previews and I have a DVR so I skate through commercials, so you can imagine my surprise when I saw Jackson on tonights episode!!! He was PHENOMENAL!!! I LOVE that his character's last name was Jackson!! HeeHee!

Throughout the episode (once I figured out that he was the girl at the beginning of the show), I was trying to picture him as a girl. I thought his nose would be a little too big to pull off a feminine enough girl. I actually thought that's why they covered his face at the beginning. BOY WAS I EVER WRONG! He was BEAUTIFUL! I'm sure they had his face shadowed at the start because they didn't want to ruin the surprise, but I honestly think they could have shown his face and most people wouldn't have realized it was a guy (not you TRUE Jackson lovers OF COURSE!!!), but most of us. Even when they showed his (her) face in full light, I had to rewind it and play it again and again. My first reaction when "she" stood up was "Who's that? Reid was just talking to Amanda." :lol: It took me several moments to realize it was Jackson!! WOW!! His character was sooo complex and he was perfect!! He really deserves the Emmy for that performance!!

GOOD JOB RATHBONE LOVERS FOR KNOWING A TRUE ARTIST WHEN YOU SEE ONE!!! :D

Edit: Okay, my son just proved me wrong (he Loves doing that!). I showed him the scene where "Amanda" stands up at the end and I said "Isn't she pretty?" and he said (with no hesitation) "No! That's a dude!" :lol:
Last edited by edward4ever on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Jackson was so great on Criminal Minds. I hope those who haven't been able to see it yet get to see it soon!
It is amazing how well Jackson can get into character and play a variety of different personas.
He really is a great actor (not that I have to debate that with any of you :lol: ).
Hope everyone else enjoyed/enjoys the episode.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ladies ladies ladies. As if Jackson on Criminal Minds wasn't enough of a treat, I have some SUPER NEW PICS of Jackson! AGAIN! Yay! :D I'm thinking us JOFs are gonna get spoiled with all of this new stuff.
(I think it's so funny how Sarah always brings us the latest Jackson news, and I always bring the latest pictures! We make such a great team! 8-) )

Oooh he's so sexy when he chugs beer! Is it wrong of me to think that? :oops:
(Jolynn, isn't this how you'd imagine the "Scotch" version of Jasper to knock back his drinks? ;) )

Back in Vancouver and sexy as ever!! Seriously, I loooove the way he dresses.

Here's my favorite pic from that bunch:
Those glasses! That smile!!! :shock: *dies*

So his hair looks different, YET AGAIN. (He's so versatile. I want him.) I love it like this, it looks like his usual shaggy style. Yum.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed Criminal Minds! I recorded it but haven't actually watched yet. Maybe tomorrow. But I already know (even before the spoilers on here) that he dressed up as a girl named Amanda, and I was like :o *gasp*! It's a sign! We're meant to be together!!
Image Image
jaimetristan
Learning to Love Green

Post by jaimetristan »

he was awesome! he did so well, there was a sceen in the show where he did look that remined me of Jasper...

and he was actually pretty good looking as a girl...hehe

but he did an amazing job! great actor..
Jaime..
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

All I can just say is as a HUGE Criminal Minds fan (I’ve seen every episode literally. In most cases more then once) and also a HUGE Jackson fan I was completely in love with this episode in every way shape and form.

It’s definitely one of my favorites. (and it ironically had a connection to one of my other favorite epi’s but there’s no need for me to get into that right now.)Not just because of the Jackson, and the Jackson/Reid but the plot was amazing. And the acting was amazing.

I find it ironic since Spencer Reid is my favorite CM character I would have loved this episode anyway because it was centric to him but the involvement of Jackson and the interaction between them was fabulous (and double stare down yay. Talk about Jackpots!!) for my little fan girl heart…and the general viewing public of course.

But the most amazing thing was definitely Jackson’s acting. Not that I doubted him but WOW, he was amazing. Absolutely amazing. I remember watching his audition video for a different show, beautiful people online and going wow he can act but this was OMG HE CAN ACT AMAZINGLY…

When he changed and you could see it through his entire body especially his eyes. They just, glowed with a different passion… I can’t talk about it enough. I could go on for hours.

Two different characters that were both completely different from him. Amazing, can’t wait to see not just New Moon (squee, paper cut) but all his other work!

Ahhh…<3
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi JOFies!

Criminal minds sounds amazing from what you've all put.
I don't think the show even exists in England, so I might search the internet or somewhere for it.

I'm also trying to imagine Jackson in drag ... hard to picture, but I'm sure he pulled it off. :lol: Definitely going to look for pics of that!

Nice pics Mandy! I can't see the beer one, my computer blocked it ... but the others are great. I think this thread holds the record for most deaths - the smile ... *dies*
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

great review, haha now i'm even more stoked to see it. he's a great actor and a great musician...what's not to like? hah :lol: i'm hoping i can watch it tonight....damn you ncaa tennis.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

CRIMIAL MINDS WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!! Jackson did wonderful! I have seen multiple shows and movies about multiple personalities and none were portrayed nearly as well as Jackson did! He is awesome!

Nice to see so many new posters in here! Jackson is bringing us all together!

Mandy: There we go again! I was just about to post the pics of him in Vancouver and you beat me to it! Oh and I squealed when I found out the other personality was named Amanda!

I just read this little quote that Kellan said about Jackson and I just went AWWWW!

“When they just lose themselves in the music and Jackson is so multitalented with the guitar, and he can sing… and then when he has his hair in a mohawk he’s just a different person.

“That band’s going to go places and you know it’s just great being in a movie with such a talented person like Jackson.”

So I have no idea who is with him or when this was taken but it is a good pic!

For those who haven't seen it here are some highlights and eventually the whole episode will be on here!

This one is for Jen! He is a pretty girl! If I was a guy, I would so go for that!

This makes me want to hug and comfort him! Those bad mean people!

His little booty looked great in those pants!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey JOFies!

Nice pics!

Just went to youtube and also watched those clips that Sarah posted and now I get what you mean! He is so amazing!
I didn't see all of it, but (spoiler?) when he was on the roof, I think, with Julie and he changed from Adam to Amanda .. that was really great!
No doubt that he will do well in NM .. or any other movie that he's in. And that is a role that he can 'sink his teeth into'. WOW. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Jackson was so AMAZING in Criminal Minds last night. It definitely shows what an awesome actor he is & that he can play different kind of characters. When I figured out he was the bad guy I was a little sad because I didn't want dear Jasper to be a creepy, psycho, icky, serial killer. But he was just sooo good! And that scene where he went from being Adam to Amanda was just, WOW! Then when he was dressed as a woman at the end that surprised me at first (I missed the very very beginning where they showed that apparenty) but he's actually kind of good looking as a woman!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson