Rpatz=love

G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Rpatz=love

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I totally just forgot what I was going to say because I am on my laptop in class right now...

Ummm..OH NOW I REMEMBER (you know you like how I just typed out my thought process) :lol: I was thinking that it would be so funny if Rob did commentaries for other movies..like they don't even have to be movies he has been in..Just him commenting on other people's acting and facial expressions and stuff..that would be hilarious..

Yeah I know that was kind of random on my part but whatever..I think random things when I am in a boring class.
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Omg Gii! That would be so awesome. He should totally take up doing that as like a side job when he doesn't have any movies that he's filming. Haha. That would be great. I'd be buying all kinds of movies (even ones I don't like) just to hear what he would say. Lol.

Jade - So sorry! It's kinda hard for us to stop with the DVD talk. :(
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ok Gii's suggestion of Rob doing commentaries for movies he's not even in gave me a thought.

What if he did voice-over stuff for like movie trailers?? But instead of trying to be all dramatic and make the movie sound good, he just made smart as.s remarks and witty comments and did his cute giggle.

Example: (imagine hearing this in Rob's voice)
"Oh look, another Fast & Furious car movie. Wait, isn't that what the first one was called? Ohhh I see what they did there, they dropped the 'The' from the title. Wow that makes such a huge difference! *giggle* It looks like all the same rubbish, doesn't it? Same actors, fast car chases, a scene in the desert. I have absolutely no idea what's supposed to be going on in this scene. Oh well, go see it if you like."
Image Image
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Edward_Addict wrote:Ok Gii's suggestion of Rob doing commentaries for movies he's not even in gave me a thought.

What if he did voice-over stuff for like movie trailers?? But instead of trying to be all dramatic and make the movie sound good, he just made smart as.s remarks and witty comments and did his cute giggle.

Example: (imagine hearing this in Rob's voice)
"Oh look, another Fast & Furious car movie. Wait, isn't that what the first one was called? Ohhh I see what they did there, they dropped the 'The' from the title. Wow that makes such a huge difference! *giggle* It looks like all the same rubbish, doesn't it? Same actors, fast car chases, a scene in the desert. I have absolutely no idea what's supposed to be going on in this scene. Oh well, go see it if you like."
^^^ I can totally see him saying something like that! It would be really funny if he did that. I usually don't like listening to the commentary on movies because it all sounds like 'blah, blah, blah' (kinda like the teacher from Charlie Brown) so its pointless but after watching Twilight with the commentary its a bit hard to watch it again without it.

And is it just me or can anyone else see Rob and Jamie getting into some trouble or something on set or somewhere?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Well, I had a dream that I was with Robert Pattinson at a Lakers game, in France.
WTF?!
*shakes head*

HI GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH! :mrgreen:
ImageImage
E<3B
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

twilightbelle<3 wrote:Well, I had a dream that I was with Robert Pattinson at a Lakers game, in France.
WTF?!
*shakes head*

HI GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH! :mrgreen:

Yes that would be an interesting dream and I must say WTF to that as well...its just plain weird!
^^but don't worry I just woke up from a Rob dream as well. I was in Japan and he was a werewolf (note to self: never watch van helsing right before bed again!) and then he killed me... :cry:

And...ya! someone besides me has been on here, again! (I was starting to think everyone left for good! :( )
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

^^ OMG that's so funny, I had a Rob dream last night too! I already posted it over on the Rob thread, where another girl had a Rob dream last night too. How odd. I wonder what it all means? Could it be some kind of omen that we all had a dream about him on the same night? :o

Anyhoo, here's my dream:
I got to meet Rob because I won some contest. I was hanging around with him all day and we were being chauffeured by someone that we both knew somehow. I think we were supposed to be somewhere like Vegas because we kept walking through all these different hotels, and we were holding hands the whole time and he was being all cute and silly and giggly and sweet and just ROB. And we were like, totally together. An official couple, even though we just met and only came together because I won a contest to meet him. :D There's a lot of other stuff that happened too but the details are fuzzy and I'm sure it wouldn't make sense anymore. But still, it was the best Rob dream I've had in a while!
Image Image
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I have Rob dreams pretty much every night. I have no clue why I felt the need to share that..Probably because some of the people I talk to talk about how rare it is for them to have a dream about Rob, and after reading what you guys were talking about your dreams..I was like, "Rob has become pretty much a permanent fixture in my dreams."
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

^ i want that back :(
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

I haven't been over here in FOREVER.

I love Gii's idea of Rob doing commentaries for other movies. I love listening to him talk and giggle. He's hilarious.

Mandy, I can also see him saying something exactly like that for a voice-over. haha "Ohhh I see what they did there." I can hear that in my head right now in Rob's voice. :lol:

Xia - Rob...Lakers...France? WTF? haha

I wish I were dreaming of Rob everynight. *sigh*
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!