Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Re: Angela Weber

Post by Alcyone »

It's disappointing how, despite how wonderful a friend she was, after the wedding we no longer saw her. In fact, we barely saw her at all in the wedding. She, like most of the humans, simply faded into nothingness.
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

pixiealice wrote:I love Angela, and even more so after reading Midnight Sun. I honestly thought that Jacob would imprint on her in BD, I couldn't remember him seeing her prior to that. I was a little bummed that he imprinted on Nessie because of my hopes. True friends to the end, I wish more teenage girls could be like her.
When did Jacob see Angela in BD?
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

nightrunner wrote:angela must be the only real friend bella ever has in the book apart from the cullens... it would of been even better is bella could of related to her more about the whole vampire, werewolf (witch?) thing ;)

edit: i also like what edward did for her in MS because he liked how she thought...

Agreed! i love angela...she's so sweet! I mean i have to admit i wasn't sure what to expect after the jaw-dropping shock of Jessica being a total douche-bag!! *sorry....i had to say that*
Anyway i really wanted Angela to somehow become a vampire or something, she just has such a great character and seems to have the ability for a great story...*sigh* oh well at least her character stayed true throughout the series, and her good-heart was of course confirmed by Edward the great :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Angela is great! She is sweet, kind, and a true friend to Bella. I wish she could have stayed around and been friends with Bella, I missed her in BD.
I also love her relationship w/ Ben. It is so cute in New Moon when he is talking to her about kung fu movies (i think that right I have read NM in a while) and she doesn't get all the hype. Then her a Bella have girl talk about Edward probably just being jealous. :D
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

i love angela. she is one of the best characters. i wish SM had done more with her.

but seriously guys, can't just being human be cool too??

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

mlola619 wrote: Agreed! i love angela...she's so sweet! I mean i have to admit i wasn't sure what to expect after the jaw-dropping shock of Jessica being a total douche-bag!! *sorry....i had to say that* :D
I wasn't crazy about her to begin with but I couldn't agree with you more.
Court
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Court »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:i love angela. she is one of the best characters. i wish SM had done more with her.

but seriously guys, can't just being human be cool too??
agreed and honestly angela is so down to earth and completely content that i think being human just suits her.
pixiealice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by pixiealice »

I don't think he did. What I meant was prior to BD I didn't think he had seen Angela so I HOPED they would meet in BD and he would imprint on her.
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

pixiealice wrote:
I don't think he did. What I meant was prior to BD I didn't think he had seen Angela so I HOPED they would meet in BD and he would imprint on her.
If that had happened what would poor Ben do?
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Hm. Don't know about Ben...I hadn't thought about Jacob and Angela before, and though I like the idea...I don like Ben too. I don't want him to be sad. He's so lucky to have Angela though!
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee