Black Dagger Brotherhood

Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood

Post by Addicted »

Welcome Conzoni al vento. Yeah, I too have no clue where the info comes from. But I trust these lovely ladies who provide it for me and I read every detail of it :D
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

It's the Black Dagger Brotherhood forum. And there are links to it on JR Ward's site. :)
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Yes Conzoni al vento, there is a link to on her website that takes you to her forum. Just like the Lex, but please be warned - see the list below, her forums are not for the faint-hearted or easily annoyed. Some information is given in her yahoo group, but you can usually find it reposted or discussed in her forums.
  • 1 - the basic color combo is red on black which is hard on the eyes (at least for me) and you can change it in your settings to something else (if you join).
    2 - You can't get to any of the discussion threads to look at them unless you belong to the site which is free.
    3 - if you are used to this lex then you are horribly spoiled - the WARDen's forum is a MESS!! Information is everywhere and they are more lax on language and graphics.
    4 - Finding information therefore is difficult and sometimes takes work which is why only a few of us navigate it and share the info here for the rest.
If you have any questions - please feel free to ask here or PM me.

Your quote of the day...you will LOVE this one!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
  • 4/10/09: "I don't bow down to you or anybody else, ding dong the witch is dead which old witch the wicked witch." (By Rehv.)
PLEASE tell me he is saying this to the Princess!!!!
Last edited by una on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I do like that quote una!! I'm definitely hoping it is meant for the Princess...can't really think of anyone else he'd be saying it to, unless it was his uncle (who is some sort of ruler in the sympath world, right?) but the wicked witch kinda makes it sound like he's talking to a female...so the Princess would be my (hopeful) guess as well

Thank you Naureen!!
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Too funny, I love that qoute. The Princess would be my 1st guess, but who knows.
dragon-girl

Post by dragon-girl »

I like the Princess idea.

Here's another thought though: what if it's someone on the Princeps Council? He's their new leader, and I can imagine there would be a lot of others on there who would try and pressure him into doing some of their stupid stuff.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I apologize the language filter is (since you know the language that the WARDen uses) working so here is the actual quote, edited for the language filter...
  • 4/10/09: "I don't bow down to you or anybody else, [female-dog]." (By Rehv.)
Sorry!! Carry on!

ETA: I didn't change my original post because it was just TOO funny!!!!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Ha ha...sorry, I didn't catch on in the beginning una! I actually thought that was the quote! :oops:

Still usually means he's talking to a female though...and dragon-girl, someone on the Princeps Council could also be a good guess. But I don't remember any females being that strong willed at the meetings...could be someone we haven't met yet though.

Thank you Naureen!!
dragon-girl

Post by dragon-girl »

Yeah, that kind of screws up my theory, lol. :lol: Great filter phrase, that worked out so funny! :lol:
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

Una-
Thank you! I kept wondering becuase her site is so odd and not too much information is easily available to the eyes. I guess I should make an account thing for the forum. And... don't worry. I'm pretty sure that if we can handle the books, we can definately handle that language. =]

About the quote---- I reallly hope it is him talking to the princess. She needs to be put in her place. Plus I can't really imagine anyone else he would bow down to. .. or call a b!+ch.

Oh, by the way, you guys can either shorten my screen name to "Con" or call me Lena. Nice to meet you after all this time. lol.